Florida played a good game

What is UF's record against USC, UGA, and Missouri?

• 3-0

Votes: 52 40.9%
  • 2-1

Votes: 62 48.8%
  • 1-2

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • 0-3

Votes: 4 3.1%

• Total voters

Minister of Information

Highly Cosmopolitan
Aug 17, 2018
We are also capable of losing to Chumpcawks, Dwags, and Mizzu and youre silly if you are ppneciling any of those in. When you win close games vs LSU and Cawks, it just seems like lady luck gets you the next year.
Offensively I don’t think there are any teams outside of UGA and Missouri that can hang with us. A lot of this depends on health and getting people back in the lineup in time, especially on the defensive front

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Am I disappointed? Yes. However, look where we are today. We're competitive again and it feels great... especially after feeling like a beaten dog for 10 years. Until Mullen got here it felt hopeless to play in games like this. Now I look in the chat box before games and I see confidence in our team again. Look no further than our passing game.... we haven't seen a forward pass in 10 years.... now we're slinging it all over the yard!

We need to improve in recruiting and still have some deficiencies but damn if I don't love being relevant again. Winning the LSU game is irrelevant as it all comes down to beating Georgia anyhow. Stay optimistic and Go Gators!

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's just 1 stinkin loss. Did anyone really believe we would go undefeated?

Better get focused quick, SC is not to be taken lightly.
This
For everyone who’s bytching after the game last night, if you were told before the season we’d be 6-1 at his point, I bet you would have taken it. We are still playing catch-up from the last two buffoons that were running the program into the ground while they were here. Again, we’re 6-1 and have a chance to go 7-1, at least we’re not F$U or Ut.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
No, but I don’t expect to go 12-0, after having two of the most inept asshats running the football program from 2011-2017.
I didn't expect to go 12-0, but UF could have won that game last night. In my opinion, the reasons they didn't win the game were avoidable, which is what's frustrating for me.

We'll see if the team can bounce back mentally.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I didn't expect to go 12-0, but UF could have won that game last night. In my opinion, the reasons they didn't win the game were avoidable, which is what's frustrating for me.

We'll see if the team can bounce back mentally.
Avoidable? I don’t think so. We’re not going to win shootouts with our QB and OL. We’re just not.
Our defensive lack of depth/quality was totally exposed last night.
I do think we bounce back. One thing Mullen has shown is that his teams don’t quit.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Avoidable? I don’t think so. We’re not going to win shootouts with our QB and OL. We’re just not.
UF could have won a shootout last night. They absolutely could have. Trask is good enough to win shootouts, that's how good he is. However, you have to let him play his game.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Offense was great.
Defense was bad but injured.
Dan had some questionable decisions down the stretch but we aren’t even in the game without his play calling up to that point.
We may play them again in Atlanta.
If you disagree you are uneducated and probably a lib cuck.
Who is this lucid Mathew? Matt nails it........like all those midnight sallys at the the County Road Knife and Pistol Club.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Is that the new standard? At least we don't suck?
no this is the new standard.

Am I disappointed? Yes. However, look where we are today.

We're competitive again and it feels great... especially after feeling like a beaten dog for 10 years. Until Mullen got here it felt hopeless to play in games like this. Now I look in the chat box before games and I see confidence in our team again. Look no further than our passing game.... we haven't seen a forward pass in 10 years.... now we're slinging it all over the yard!

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Our defensive lack of depth/quality was totally exposed last night.
I do think we bounce back. One thing Mullen has shown is that his teams don’t quit.

Agree.

We aren’t good enough or deep enough on the OL, but at least we have a lot of young guys to develop. We aren’t nearly deep enough on the DL. All of Donk’s (and others’) criticism about size on the DL were underscored. If it weren’t for grad transfers Shuler & Greenard we’d be in real trouble.

BUT we are 6-1 with all our goals in front of us. As always, beat UGA and we win the east - even if we drop another SEC game.

The good news is we are clearly in good coaching hands. Mullen is getting the most out of this team and I like the culture he is building. But we will need some more transfer help and for DL recruiting to improve quickly.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
I was screaming for them to get up and press the receivers so they could send more than 4. 4 wasn't getting the job done all night. It sure as hell wasn't going to work with both our starting DEs out. Burrow had all night to pick our DBs and LBs apart.

Me too! Someone said Grantham changed personnel, but the scheme didn't change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.