Just beat the Noles and get a top 10 Recruiting Class

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
, I suppose, but you sure as hell are no gentleman.
:snob:

I don't know what part of the army you were in but I was always told the job was to kill people and break things.

in a gentlemanly way?

Minister of Information

Highly Cosmopolitan
Aug 17, 2018

If I’m wrong about the play, which best as I can tell injured our two key players on defense (perhaps it’s a coincidence), so be it. But I’m not quick to throw the sh!tbird label on anyone. If someone makes the list they earned that spot in spades.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Figured I'd fire this thread back up now that it's all we have to play for. Just remember I saw this coming a month ago.

Towels 'N Sporks

We R Bad Cause Urban Cheated on Wife
May 19, 2016
Figured I'd fire this thread back up now that it's all we have to play for. Just remember I saw this coming a month ago.

Yeah you weren't the only one broheim but I know you got crucified for posting this originally. Things will not change against uga until we start recruiting like they do. Best we can do is a top 10 finish until recruiting catches up. We basically had a game with zero mistakes from our QB and it still felt like we barely had a chance.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Yeah you weren't the only one broheim but I know you got crucified for posting this originally. Things will not change against uga until we start recruiting like they do. Best we can do is a top 10 finish until recruiting catches up. We basically had a game with zero mistakes from our QB and it still felt like we barely had a chance.

No run game is a killer

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
Trask screwed up big time taking that sack.

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
It's the new norm, for at least 3 more years book it, with the talent drop off next year, it's like starting over again. Unfortunately
Just beat FSU finish in the top 10 recruiting? How about we also renamed the team from Gators to Settlers. Seems we are now settling for mediocre performance.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Bull s h i t, sh!tbird.

:boo:
Look, Trash has been the only positive point of this offense.

It isn't Trash's fault that Mullinz can't stomach the forward pass and is wedded to running the option.

He is a damn Cinderalla story, playing this well for a kid that hasn't played much in college much less didn't play significant time in HS either.

That play was nothing compared to 20 fvkking wasted run and 20-25 sidways passing plays.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Look, Trash has been the only positive point of this offense.

It isn't Trash's fault that Mullinz can't stomach the forward pass and is wedded to running the option.

He is a damn Cinderalla story, playing this well for a kid that hasn't played much in college much less didn't play significant time in HS either.

That play was nothing compared to 20 fvkking wasted run and 20-25 sidways passing plays.
Pitts and the WRs have shown up. Hev has not been doing his part this year. Run blocking is atrocious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.