Kids these days will never know….

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I live about 45 minutes away. We go up from time to time t..to get taffy from the local candy store up there. They make it fresh with the puller in the window. My wife is a fan. I go look at the elk!

Edit: damn keyboard battery just died!

What town are you in?
We’re down (or were) in DTC

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
I live about 45 minutes away. We go up from time to time t..to get taffy from the local candy store up there. They make it fresh with the puller in the window. My wife is a fan. I go look at the elk!

Prolly should do this in a PM but this should close the loop. I managed a project for the Air Force out of Greeley ANG Base refurbishing communication trailers in my last job before retirement. Was up in that are about 6 times in 2018, 19 and 2020. Beautiful country.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Prolly should do this in a PM but this should close the loop. I managed a project for the Air Force out of Greeley ANG Base refurbishing communication trailers in my last job before retirement. Was up in that are about 6 times in 2018, 19 and 2020. Beautiful country.
Sounds like someone screwed up "just this much"...

Last edited:

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

OK, Imma tell you, but don't tell her...

...the taffy puller in the window is mostly for show.

(shhhhhh)

Alex.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
My avatar is from the golf course in the middle of Estes Park!
Gorgeous country! The kids weren’t too enamored though. After we saw the first elk, they wouldn’t even get out of the car again. Years later I heard our daughter tell a friend that she wants to go back to CO - she likes the vibes out there. :lol:

400C46BB-0E6E-4C9D-A26C-BF8F0EAEEDB1.jpeg

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Gorgeous country! The kids weren’t too enamored though. After we saw the first elk, they wouldn’t even get out of the car again. Years later I heard our daughter tell a friend that she wants to go back to CO - she likes the vibes out there. :lol:

View attachment 56817

Beautiful state in general. On a slightly less positive note, have you checked your liver function recently?

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018

View attachment 56817
I've really tried not to say anything, but in the last couple of pictures you've posted I've noticed the women in your family have been wearing their make-up in a rather disturbing fashion. I'm really hoping the problem is no one has actually showed you all how to properly apply it and you were just trying your best. My suggestion is the two of you go to a large department store like Macy's or Dillard's and visit one of the make-up counters. You won't even have to ask for help; the ladies there will recognize the problem right away and get you straightened out.

Sorry for speaking up, but some times an intervention is the only option. Hope it all works out.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I've really tried not to say anything, but in the last couple of pictures you've posted I've noticed the women in your family have been wearing their make-up in a rather disturbing fashion. I'm really hoping the problem is no one has actually showed you all how to properly apply it and you were just trying your best. My suggestion is the two of you go to a large department store like Macy's or Dillard's and visit one of the make-up counters. You won't even have to ask for help; the ladies there will recognize the problem right away and get you straightened out.

Sorry for speaking up, but some times an intervention is the only option. Hope it all works out.

Maybe it’s Maybeline(or jaundice).

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020

What do you mean?
I’m feeling a little self conscious now.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Umm thank you I guess. I rushed off to macys and this is what she came up with. She said the lipstick color really brought out the blue in my eyes. I guess I agree.

View attachment 56823
Area 51 Aliens GIF by Sky HISTORY UK

Alex.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

View attachment 56817
Has this young lady been in a lot of memes lately? Looks familiar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.