Kids these days will never know….

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Cub scout for about 6 months then quit. Mom always wanted the family to go camping, we we did periodically. After a night in Osceola State Forest on an air matress losing air, sleeping with the groceries next to me and heceforth waking up covered in ants...I abhorred camping. Hotels only.

I’m ok with occasionally tent camping and truly roughing it. But my parents had a camper growing up and we’d take it various places. It was always such a pain that as an adult I swore I’d never do that. Hotels it is.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Backpacking away from everyone is the way to go. A campground? No thank you unless around friends.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Did you know the 12V power ports in new vehicles turn off with the key.
Do all of them turn off? My wife's van has two on the left side of the dashboard where the controls are, just right of the steering wheel. One does turn off with the key but the other one is hot all the time.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
How about a friend sees a movie, then you and your other friends gather round so he can “tell” it to you?

Alex.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Do all of them turn off? My wife's van has two on the left side of the dashboard where the controls are, just right of the steering wheel. One does turn off with the key but the other one is hot all the time.
All the newer Fords do.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, sorry about your kid. And the grizzly. Just a disaster few days, huh.
Nah, the grizzly came in handy. The kid made jerky out of it so it provided us sustenance for several months until the snow melted.

The bad part my mead ran out a couple days into it.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Paper magazines on magazine racks...

s-l500.jpg

5faee411e5d85_331241b.jpg

Or finding your dad's private collection of such paper magazines

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

• Help Users