Make Gator Football great again!

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
They weren't out of place on that 1st and 20 run by Jefferson. Every dang defender had hands on him. But he ran through all 11 of them straight up the middle for 20 yards. I'm not blaming the players bc after the disasters orchestrated from the sideline, I probably would end up providing the same effort too. We all probably would. But it was bad. Still love you tho bro!
Big boy Watson was about the only guy who had a real shot at him on that run and he tried to arm tackle him. Watson doesn't move.
He's a goal line guy, not a long down guy. That's mismanagement.
Having the rest of the d line and backers spread out when there's a running QB on that play is mismanagement. That wasn't lack of effort that was poor coaching and putting the wrong guys in the wrong place.

But me saying this somehow makes a retard like 25 say I want Napier to get an extension? I want whatever drugs he's taking

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I was there for the whole thing and sat in north endzone where OT was, douchebag.

They didn't quit. They are poorly coached.

Look I know someone pisses in your cheerios every morning but don't take your hate for the coaches out on the players
I don’t take this as a dumb on the players.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
in the face mexico GIF by VICE Media Spain

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Good God you have got to be the dumbest person on this board. And crete posts here.

25, do everyone a favor and pull the trigger
It’s clear to me you know more about cross dressing than about football. Done with you bitch boy . You’re a waste of time and stupid as hell.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It’s clear to me you know more about cross dressing than about football. Done with you bitch boy . You’re a waste of time and stupid as hell.
I see you can't stay on topic so you have to resort to this stuff

I feel sorry for you, really do. Even worse foe the dog you kicked and the wife you beat. You have some real anger issues. Tell you what I'll pay for your first session with a psychiatrist. Deal?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I know we all have an issue with Billy Napier right now, but I can't condone actually shooting the man.
I don't condone shooting him...but he can do whatever he wants to himself :whistle:

fischerwood

Wake me when we fix this mess
Sep 5, 2014
I would not fire Napier this year or next year. I would force his sorry ass to coach this **** until he begged me to let him quit and would do it then.

All but one of the head coaches UF fired since Zook got a HC gig and millions in pay out. I would force BNs hand and not fire. He will ruin himself for future gigs and assistants will as well being tainted by this. Make him coach every damn year and let the losses and shifty coaching run him out of coaching and destroy his brand. Don't fire him and let him off the hook with another coaching gig. F that payout.

University ADs have to quit with these huge buyouts for sorry ass coaches. Firing a coach for losi g records and bone head decisions should not result in generational wealth.
Aren't we still paying the 3M boys payouts...Good God...when will this sorry administration wake up and smell the coffee?

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I know we all have an issue with Billy Napier right now, but I can't condone actually shooting the man.
Urg is an idiot. He insults me then whines about staying on topic when I insult him back . I’m not going to run in circles with a moron that doesn’t understand football

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Urg is an idiot. He insults me then whines about staying on topic when I insult him back . I’m not going to run in circles with a moron that doesn’t understand football
I understand plenty.
I understand what I watched right in front of me yesterday while you sat your fat ass on your couch.

What you're too God damned stupid to realize in all of this is I'm actually talking down the coaches. Learn to read you blithering fuching idiot.

I'm literally saying the coaches are the problem....and in your next breath you say I want Napier to have an extension?

Gtfoh

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
In all kinds of weather...

:lmao:
What's important here is only 25s opinion while he sits at home eating 3 day old pizza.

God forbid anyone else share what they watched in person, even when there is agreement within it. All hell must break loose

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm going to skip past Napier in terms of the hierarchy.

How much does it matter to that we have impressive overall facilities and accomplishments as an athletic department? Because we're underachieving in the two biggest sports and the architect of that misdirection is Scott Stricklin.

Can/should Stricklin be able to point to the impressive array of athletic facilities and OVERALL achievement and say he continues to belong? Does it make sense to compartmentalize Stricklin's achievements and lay weight to them? What matters more to a company, its sales, manufacturing or marketing department? At what point does Sasse say, the acclimation/honeymoon period is over, I'm asserting my authority?

The word crossroads is not out of context here. We've crossed the line.

sharkbite

Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2017
The Gators are one of if not the youngest teams playing this year. We have freshman playing all over on both offense and defense. We have a new D coordinator in his first year and the players have to learn a whole new system. For most of the players on this team, this is their first year playing in the SEC. The talent is there, the experience is NOT. They are learning on the job!!!! Is Napier perfect? Nope! He inherited a complete Sh!t Show of a team. He had half the team transfer or quit to get that garbage off the team. He has proven he can bring in talent. He has proven he can win. Does not matter if was in the Sunbelt, he WON! All the other teams did NOT. If he is so horrible, why was he able to rise over the other coaches and teams? This is essentially his first year playing nearly all new players. He has proven he is willing to make changes if it appears it is not working. He has basically admitted he will be hiring an OC.

I hate watching the Gators lose as everyone here. I want to give this team a change to develop. Firing and hiring a new coach is not the answer. Starting over once again is not the answer. Let him get his players, develop them and then lets see what things look like. Everyone has said that the Gators are YEARS away from being in the top again. This is year 2!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator