Not open for further replies.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Kiyaunta Goodwin​

OT transfer from Kentucky who was expected to compete for a starting position has transferred out of the program. He left to go back to his family to due to a family medical issue.

Not due to any football reasons.

Good luck to him.
I saw someone said in another thread his mom has cancer. Such a terrible thing to go through for all involved.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Gators picked to finish 5th in the SECE.
One of three teams not to get at least one first place
5th in the East would be a disaster. Our best playeres third string? If that transpires, we are in a world of hurt. We will do better than that.

Last edited:

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, I'm looking very forward to giving the critics a big sh!tburger to eat.

You and me both brother

arnold schwarzenegger predator GIF

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Gators picked to finish 5th in the SECE.
One of three teams not to get at least one first place vote.
I see better improvement than this, but what do you expect from a bunch of hacks. What is even more crazy is Johnson and Etienne 3rd string All SEC?? Really? That Shytburger that @oxrageous has waiting is gonna be fun to watch them choke down. It's gonna taste really good.

1690022285086.gif

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I'll let you know how the games turn out.
#metoo ?

:lol:

I'm not expecting much on the field this season. Improved defense maybe. Maybe 1 or 2 more wins.

But the media completely writing the team off is surprising. No one is in UFs corner.

I hope this helps to motivate them to play together as a team.

Just beat the Buttsniffers.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
#metoo ?

I'm not expecting much on the field this season. Improved defense maybe. Maybe 1 or 2 more wins.

But the media completely writing the team off is surprising. No one is in UFs corner.

Let's just say, there's a reason Mertz is wearing jersey #15 :grin:

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
#metoo ?

Is it really that surprising? Seems like they’ve picked us 4th or lower in the East for the last 14 years. Understandably so, sometimes, but even the media that should be homerish towards UF isn’t.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You know what, Fuchs it. There are only 2 teams we should lose to this season. So I’ll say 8 wins is our floor and 10 is our ceiling.

If AR plays better, we win UK, Vandy and FSU last year. defense plays better and we win at UT and FSU/Vandy are wins too

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018

Thanks for posting. Pearsall is a fun guy to watch on the field and I could see him having a really big season. He would have had quite a few more catches last season if AR didn't either throw it behind him and throw it 100MPH on a 7 yd crossing pattern.

Not surprised at all that CBN is the same guy behind closed doors as he is in public. Part of his success in recruiting thus far is no doubt related to the kids being able to tell he is sincere.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Last edited:

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I guess this is where to post this:

He grew 3” and 60 lbs since high school. I’ve heard it said that the knack for getting to the QB translates to the next level (HS=> college => NFL) more than other stats. In any case, I’m glad to see this 6’5” 255lb edge actually on campus.
Hope this doesn’t turn out to be another non-qualifier due to an Algebra problem…Florida Law requires Algebra for every college student I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator