Status
Not open for further replies.

gatorjohn

Founding Member
Rev
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder if someone else came knocking for his services and Fla. put the hammer down?

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Nothing made me a bigger fan of AA than that.
If he works out, he’ll be well worth what they are paying him. If not, whatever they pay will have been too much.

Some people have that “it” factor. It’s more than competence and energy. They - his mentors and colleagues - apparently see that in him. I hope they are right. That moment captured his connection with the players, love of the game, competitive nature and joy in all of it.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is a pretty informative screenshot. CBN ousted a crap ton of 3* mediocre talent players

1682078364254.png

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
If he works out, he’ll be well worth what they are paying him. If not, whatever they pay will have been too much.

Some people have that “it” factor. It’s more than competence and energy. They - his mentors and colleagues - apparently see that in him. I hope they are right. That moment captured his connection with the players, love of the game, competitive nature and joy in all of it.

To be clear, it’s the Leslie Chow, not the money. I have the Leslie Chow AA saved on my phone to send to people.

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017

Ask me after Utah ..

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Henderson not too happy about the qb position

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users