***NCAA Tournament*** Florida vs Virginia

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
One thing that White did right, was by establishing the inside game and then turning that into an outside game. If we continue that formula, we can have a deep run.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
I hope the Gator fans who were in attendance tonight are rubbing it in the Nole fans faces who were dumb enough to stick around.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
It's March Madness, the Gators blowing out an ACC team and the assnoles got blown out by the 14-seed X-men. What a great night! :nole:

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Didn't get to watch much since I was at a charity event Blake Bortles put on (really down to Earth, nice guy btw) but I was following the whole way on my phone and I must say I am PUMPED! What a freaking dominating performance by our boys. This is without getting our two best scorers going.

Huge props to Gak for his development in such a short time. Him + Hayes gives us a very formidable front line and allows us to not rely on Rimmer ( :yes: ).

Also, any Gator who predicted that we'd lose first round can please get a nice serving of crow. And you too, Dubs :lmao2:

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Add T and Goon to the crow list in regards to DRob. Suckas been hating on him for too long :wink2:

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Calling all you Haters and Complainers who have been Hating and Complaining about Coach White and this UF basketball team??!! Yall are OWNED and DESTROYED and TRASHED and DOMINATED just like UVA tonight. NO ONE expected this team or said this team could in NO WAY possible get to the SWEET 16 at the beginning of the year and now you Haters and Complainers have been STUFFED and DESTROYED and SMACKED FOREVER!! How does that one taste folks??!! Feels SOOOOO good for this UF team to shut yall up!! Our season is now a TOTAL SUCCESS getting to the SWEET 16 while all you Haters and Complainers and Doubters are NO WHERE to be found. The Haters and Complainers will TRY to minimalize our accomplishments this year but they are SUNK as the Gators WIN and you LOSE. Go Gators!!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
For tonight's fun fact, Canyon Barry scored 14 points this weekend, KeVaughn Allen scored 11. Gorjok MFing Gak scored 10 after scoring a grand total of 13 all year, and we still won both games going away. Basketball! :lol:

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Nice game against a worthy opponent. Nothing but ppraise for the most complete game in a month.

Every game is a new experience...

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
UF is at the moment up to 3 in the Kenpom ratings and that includes Nova is still ahead of UF at 2.

BTW, I am sitting in the Beijing Airport waiting for my flight home. I was in the air between Kaifeng and Beijing during the game alas. But it was quite the result, not unlike 5 years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.