New Coaching Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
How long until we hear who he's keeping?

Do you think he is holding out until after the bowl games so our coaches can keep recruiting? That way, you don't have a lame duck coach, out recruiting for us.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
He said first priority is the athletes winning their bowl game, getting the best coaches, dove tailed with hitting the recruiting road some. I would think coaching adjustments come after the bowl game...

ShadowGator

Broken
Oct 24, 2014
GatorStud;n129175 said:
He said first priority is the athletes winning their bowl game, getting the best coaches, dove tailed with hitting the recruiting road some. I would think coaching adjustments come after the bowl game...

Bowl game is January 4th, I can't imagine he would wait that long. I would say before Christmas it will be finalized. It is not going to be a surprise for the offensive coaches to be let go, and really only Roper will have any true effect on the bowl game at this point, and he already knows he is gone. That said, why bother waiting past christmas?

Most D coaches will be retained I believe, unless of course he has Smart leave Alabama because that would be a big name DC that could offset losing comfort in Durkin for recruits and players. Outside of that, no need to change out Durkin and others. OL coach should stay because our OL played pretty good compared to year's past and the talent we had. Everyone else is pretty much ****-canned already.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
ShadowGator;n129426 said:
Really? censoring "shiiit"? I though this was the free board!!??!!?? :)
You also just broke the rules on question marks and exclamation points.

Crucial

Sick Beat Writer
Dec 9, 2014
oxrageous;129427 said:
You also just broke the rules on question marks and exclamation points.
Thas some solid education, on proper punctuation.
The next time he do it drop that permanent vacation.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
ShadowGator;n129426 said:
Really? censoring "shiiit"? I though this was the free board!!??!!?? :)

It is. Its free to you. Not free to the owner...privately owned board= right to censor.

ShadowGator

Broken
Oct 24, 2014
gatormandan;n129450 said:
It is. Its free to you. Not free to the owner...privately owned board= right to censor.

Oh I am fine with it, but I thought that was one reason why people disliked Gatorsports due to word censoring and such?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
ShadowGator;n129456 said:
Oh I am fine with it, but I thought that was one reason why people disliked Gatorsports due to word censoring and such?
The language filter is common on just about every major public message board in America. That isn't the reason people disliked the GSMB.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
People don't like the other board because they shut it down under BS pretenses, alienating the users. Then they brought it back up claiming it was better than ever and tried to save face, but it didn't work.

Also Ox has good reason to be a grammar police officer. From the rules section and quite funny:

"Also, no ALL CAPS or multiple !!! or ???, and try and use the proper capitalizations and grammar. We aren’t UGA fans – let’s appear like we have brains."

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Gatoravatara;n129470 said:
Having a spellcheck feature would really help. I am sure peeps have noticed I'm not the best speller.
Spell check is built into your browser, not the forum software. I'm using Chrome and it's spell checking this post right now.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Gatoravatara;n129474 said:
I using chrome as well. But when I misspell a word it just gives me the option to copy and paste with no menu of words to choose from. Maybe I should reinstall Thanks Ox.

I think you may be using Aluminum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator