***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Florida vs LSU***

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Driskel cant throw anything but deep sideline passes which he rarely hits and those short passes in the flats or to a RB. He cant throw to where a receiver is going to be in the middle of the field and has to have a stationary target.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
ATXGator;n76511 said:
This isn't all on Driskel, but he owns at least half of it

More than half Dude. I know there were drops, Westbrook's being the biggest, but that last pick, throw over the middle into double coverage. Stared down his receiver. It's 90 percent Driskel;'s.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
Just wow. The gutty gritty game Gators go down in a brutal loss. Just terrible. I always root for them to win and a loss like this is crushing when 4-1 was staring them in the face. This loss hurts Will's future at UF. Now will the team cave in the rest of the season or will they make a run at the east? Winning games will be tough from here on out. Being 4-1 would have been nice.

DRapp

Sep 6, 2014
Sickening loss. Can't blame it all on Driskel. He threw a beautiful strike for a TD, a bomb that almost went for a TD, and a dropped ball for what would have been the winning TD. Unfortunately the INT across the middle was the dagger.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator;n76523 said:
How do you blame Muschamp for that? Westbrook drops a game winning pass!;

It's the same sh*t every week no improvement anywhere on the team, dropped passes, stupid penalties, leaving guys wide open on 3rd and 23. Who should I blame, Urban?

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
LeeForThree;n76514 said:
Driskel is a POS....he belongs on the bench for the rest of his time as a gator and Muschamp will be beside him unless someone else starts next week

No reason to refer to a Gator player that way. He may not be a good QB, but he's a good kid and a Gator.

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator;n76523 said:

Problem is just that, it came to that to beat the absolute worst LSU team I've ever seen

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator;n76523 said:
Should not have been left to Wesbrook to lose the game....just not very good coaching....he does not have IT not can see IT, smell IT, feel IT or in anyway comprehend IT. Just ****ing god damn clueless coach.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What did Muschamp do? He finally got his head out of his ass at UT and played Treon. Then bootycallgate happened. Harris would have played a lot today. Driskel committed 3 TO's and got his WR hurt....bad. This is on Driskel then our defense then Westbrook.

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
I'm just telling you, this was a gimme win. They blew it. Not many Ws left on that schedule . I'm actually just plain pissed right now

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
I just don't get the game plan. Almost as bad as the one against South Carolina last year where the vertical pass didn't exist. Yes we were in it at the end, but the predictability of Driskel running constantly killed us in big short yardage spots. I felt like our offence was nothing but Driskel runs, swing passes, and deep balls where only one was successful. The drops hurt, especially Westbrook, but that is what you get when you decide a converted TE is a better option than a tight end that can catch because he blocks better. Where was Jones (I know he was banged up), where is Taylor or Brown with Joiner blocking for them on the last series when we screwed up a golden opportunity. Where the hell is Fulwood. He had one target that I saw and drew a flag and never saw him again. I just don't understand why some of the younger receivers or tight ends can't get a chance if the guys out there are this bad.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Dear Jeff, please sign this and go away.

Attachments

• conv_1051.jpg
    conv_1051.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 29

Mudd

Lurker
Aug 19, 2014
alcoholica;n76552 said:
What did Muschamp do? He finally got his head out of his ass at UT and played Treon. Then bootycallgate happened. Harris would have played a lot today. Driskel committed 3 TO's and got his WR hurt....bad. This is on Driskel then our defense then Westbrook.

He got his own self hurt by slowing up and reaching out like he did, I don't care if the D is coming at you , you got to run through a quick slant and he didn't.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
AugustaGator;n76547 said:
Should not have been left to Wesbrook to lose the game....just not very good coaching....he does not have IT not can see IT, smell IT, feel IT or in anyway comprehend IT. Just ****ing god damn clueless coach.

I saw a lot of improvement. We missed Jones, VH III and Orr. You can't blame the coaches. Roper called an awesome game. Poole sucks in coverage. Like I said, I saw a lot of improvement. If Harris played, we would have won the game.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
alcoholica;n76552 said:
Muschamp does not have it. It has now been 4 years. Very little if any progress. I wanted to give him his 4 years,....at least through UGA, but....not any longer....he is not a leader.... not a head coach.....he needs to be removed....the poor Defense and Offense players giving it their all....turning our players into LOSERS....**** THAT GOD DAMN DAWG IDIOT.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Muschamp has horrible fortunes! If I voted to get rid of him, at this point, it would be to put him out of his misery.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator;n76573 said:
I saw a lot of improvement. We missed Jones, VH III and Orr. You can't blame the coaches. Roper called an awesome game. Poole sucks in coverage. Like I said, I saw a lot of improvement. If Harris played, we would have won the game.

I really cannot believe we lost to this LSU team. No QB, bad defense, true freshmen all over the place, and they came in here and ran it down our throats. Completely embarrassing.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
gingerlover;n76564 said:
I just don't get the game plan. Almost as bad as the one against South Carolina last year where the vertical pass didn't exist. Yes we were in it at the end, but the predictability of Driskel running constantly killed us in big short yardage spots. I felt like our offence was nothing but Driskel runs, swing passes, and deep balls where only one was successful. The drops hurt, especially Westbrook, but that is what you get when you decide a converted TE is a better option than a tight end that can catch because he blocks better. Where was Jones (I know he was banged up), where is Taylor or Brown with Joiner blocking for them on the last series when we screwed up a golden opportunity. Where the hell is Fulwood. He had one target that I saw and drew a flag and never saw him again. I just don't understand why some of the younger receivers or tight ends can't get a chance if the guys out there are this bad.

This mirrors my questions too. We keep putting the same, unproductive players out there. QB, receiver, etc. What happened to Fullwood, Worton, Ball, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.