***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Florida vs LSU***

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
What game did some of you watch? You guys were going to blame one player and one coach no matter how the game played out. Ridiculous.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Ray Finkle;n76572 said:
Muschamp and Driskel did not drop the perfect game winning throw
Well #1, that wasnt the game winning throw, there was still time on the clock. And Driskel did throw the game losing interception.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
AugustaGator;n76575 said:
Muschamp does not have it. It has now been 4 years. Very little if any progress. I wanted to give him his 4 years,....at least through UGA, but....not any longer....he is not a leader.... not a head coach.....he needs to be removed....the poor Defense and Offense players giving it their all....turning our players into LOSERS....**** THAT GOD DAMN DAWG IDIOT.

You need a drink or two brotha! I'm sitting here next to my brother, in ICU and he's fighting for his life. Gotta keep things in perspective. We still have a chance to win the SEC. Get Harris back and we'll be in better shape.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
While the playcalling was at times a surprise, it was still way too predictable way too often. UF should've had control of this game when it was 17-7. Instead, muschamp did everything he could to keep lsu in it. lsu is a trainwreck this year and we gave them a win.

muschamp is a loser and he's helping the entire team embrace the joy of losing.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Floridagator;n76560 said:
I'm just telling you, this was a gimme win. They blew it. Not many Ws left on that schedule . I'm actually just plain pissed right now
Agreed. LSU is very weak this year. Mushchamp has learned absolutely nothing....and accomplished, outside of reducing our rap ship, absolutely nothing on the football field. Has not clue how to lead young gentlemen....to get more out of them than what they can do themselves...Les you lucky SOB...has nothing to do with your abilities.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Driskel was directly responsible for 10 LSU pts and should have thrown an easy TD that turned into another pick. the Westbrook evens out driskel for the deep pick, but the rest was Driskel throwing the game away and fumbling it away

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
We lost Hargreaves early. Didn't have a healthy Matt Jones. Those 2 could have made the difference. Now, will Foley
give Muschamp great credit for scoring so much, under the duress of injuries?

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
RocketCityGator;n76599 said:
This mirrors my questions too. We keep putting the same, unproductive players out there. QB, receiver, etc. What happened to Fullwood, Worton, Ball, etc.

They got plays, but just look who has to throw it to them.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
RocketCityGator;n76542 said:
No reason to refer to a Gator player that way. He may not be a good QB, but he's a good kid and a Gator.
thats what i meant....Driskel is actually a good person, just a terrible qb

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Coach9;n76601 said:
What game did some of you watch? You guys were going to blame one player and one coach no matter how the game played out. Ridiculous.

I watched the game that looked the same as every other one we've played the last few years, stupid penallties, lack of imagination on offense, dropped passes, leaving receivers wide open on third and long. I guess Muschamp has nothing to do with any of that, his job is to stand on the sideline and look clueless, whch he does a beautiful job of.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator;n76609 said:
You need a drink or two brotha! I'm sitting here next to my brother, in ICU and he's fighting for his life. Gotta keep things in perspective. We still have a chance to win the SEC. Get Harris back and we'll be in better shape.
Sorry to hear about your brother....my thoughts where they are available are with you and your family. I know it is tiresome.

FYI, I've had too much to drink already. My true concern is with with the young gentlemen on the field....they seem to be giving it their all. I find it hard to believe we cannot develop a plan to beat an inferior team such as LSU, screw that non-sense answer..where we can play better. I do not mind being beat....losing is what I am concerned about. I am sorry, but we are teaching our players to not reach their potential. This I find repulsive. Being beat, I do not care too much about....Losing pisses me off.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I hoped he would just play tonight...just be an athlete and a football player ...and just play. But you can see in his body language, he gets overwhelmed. Poor fakes, poor throwing touch, poor decisions...way more than the good plays that he did make. And the team does not rally around him. On the pick at the end, he absolutely stared Pittman down, threw it, and got our guy creamed. He turned an opportunity for us to kick the game winning field goal immediately into them having that opportunity. He is not, and will not be, our best opportunity to win.

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
Gator87;n76655 said:
I watched the game that looked the same as every other one we've played the last few years, stupid penallties, lack of imagination on offense, dropped passes, leaving receivers wide open on third and long. I guess Muschamp has nothing to do with any of that, his job is to stand on the sideline and look clueless, whch he does a beautiful job of.

When is it on the players to execute assignments. Muschamp isn't controlling them with a joystick in the video game world you live in.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
We should have scored 31 points. That's much better than most predicted. If we had Harris, Jones, Orr and VH III we would have won that game. I didn't get to watch the game, but, my son said the officiating was horrible. He said that LSU was holding on just about every play in the 2nd & 3rd quarters, when LSU was gutting us with the run. I don't see how you pin this on Muschamp. LSU is not a team of scrubs. They are young, but, they have improved with experience. Founette is going to be thr best RB in the country next year. He's gotten better with each game and I bet he has a good second half of the season.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Coach9;n76670 said:
When is it on the players to execute assignments. Muschamp isn't controlling them with a joystick in the video game world you live in.

Well, then he recruited the wrong players. It's his job to teach them how to play, we've got a QB who can't hit the broad side of a barn after being here for 3 years, we've got a senior wide receiver (Dunbar) who drops more balls than he catches. How come nobody gets any better when they play at Florida? Coaching wouldn't have anything to do with that would it?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
If Driskel gives us our best chance of winning, then Muschamp must give us our best chance of losing.?
Throwing that tight across the middle at that point was crazy.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Muschamp is a ****ING POX on the House of UF!!! Why the **** Foley hired this ****ing LOSER Dog is a great mystery. He was an average DC and he's SUCKED as our head coach! When the difference between being 11-2 and 4-8 is a lucky break each game in his one "good" season then something is really wrong!

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Coach9;n76670 said:

How many penalties did we have? Very few and some of them were BS. We should have scaored 31 points - 31 points! LSU just got some lucky-ass breaks and help from the officials. Injuries to players that were the worst injuries that we could have had. It was a game full of bad breaks for the Gators.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator;n76707 said:
We should have scored 31 points. That's much better than most predicted. If we had Harris, Jones, Orr and VH III we would have won that game. I didn't get to watch the game, but, my son said the officiating was horrible. He said that LSU was holding on just about every play in the 2nd & 3rd quarters, when LSU was gutting us with the run. I don't see how you pin this on Muschamp. LSU is not a team of scrubs. They are young, but, they have improved with experience. Founette is going to be thr best RB in the country next year. He's gotten better with each game and I bet he has a good second half of the season.

14 of yhose points were due to Debose returning back a punt for a TD and returning another one to the LSU 9 yard line.

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
Gator87;n76725 said:
Well, then he recruited the wrong players. It's his job to teach them how to play, we've got a QB who can't hit the broad side of a barn after being here for 3 years, we've got a senior wide receiver (Dunbar) who drops more balls than he catches. How come nobody gets any better when they play at Florida? Coaching wouldn't have anything to do with that would it?

I don't believe Muschamp coaches those players

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator