Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Charlotte***

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Was one point I made tonight to @Altitude Gator Jr. ...the defensive mistakes were mistakes of youth and aggression. I can live with that.

That's what frustrates me equally about the offense. The mistakes are those of trepidation.
To me, the worst thing about Napier's offense is that recruits aren't going to want to play this style if other option's schemes, NIL, staff, facilities and program strength are equal. It's an odd offense. I wouldn't want to play in it.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
The play that looked to be QB draw probably was supposed to go to Ricky but the defender picked him up and busted that option. The problem with that play is that left Mertz with no other option which is just a bad design. GN podcast guy is going to have a field day this week talking about this offense
Yes, I see that as well. Is that lack of receivers coming open why Mertz just settles for check downs?

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Castell and Mitchell are better! Wilson will enter the portal as soon as possible and my have already left the team in order to preserve a RS year, I have this on good authority.

I think everyone can see how the Kamari situation ultimately plays out. I was referring to the news that he was removed from the field last night during warmups.

Ask your good authority for some details on this specifically please.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
As a lifelong Gator and an alum I've had my days with a Gator loss hang over but to feel a Gator WIN hang over? But that's what I'm feeling after that underwhelming win. Underlined.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
As a lifelong Gator and an alum I've had my days with a Gator loss hang over but to feel a Gator WIN hang over? But that's what I'm feeling after that underwhelming win. Underlined.
Calm down, Drake. This is how a 7-5 team looks. It's better that we struggled instead of blowing them out. Hype-machine put on hold. Players come back to Earth and get back to work. If we show up next week with this effort, we will lose.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think everyone can see how the Kamari situation ultimately plays out. I was referring to the news that he was removed from the field last night during warmups.

Ask your good authority for some details on this specifically please.
Did you see the GH tweet? He said KW did not come out for team warm ups and did not show up on the sidelines until the 2nd quarter, and we made him go back into the locker room. It looks like a pretty clear case of Napier not allowing inmates running the asylum.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well let’s keep it to a handful of posts this week too then. I think you've already met that number.
Look here ******* If you think I give a **** about the opinion of a North Alabama pinhead you are mistaken . Last night was pitiful and anyone with a lick of sense knows Sunbelt Billy Bob isn’t worth a **** at calling plays.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Look here ******* If you think I give a **** about the opinion of a North Alabama pinhead you are mistaken . Last night was pitiful and anyone with a lick of sense knows Sunbelt Billy Bob isn’t worth a **** at calling plays.
Have you ever considered looking into an anger management course?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator