Recruiting Official Recruiting Thread for the stretch run #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
gator36;n157885 said:
I am not an insider or anything of that nature but did hear something that may be considered pretty good news in regard to Ivey. He has a mentor in Apopka, FL that has stated that it was between Auburn and Florida and that he is going to go to Florida. This mentor is a die hard Ohio fan so no bias on the statement.

welcome 36, you had better get an avi,, before the gestapo & foley lovers attack you!!

Amazin1

Finally found my way home
Jan 10, 2015
That was the first thing i noticed as well. 6'3" 289 lbs. and runs a 5.31 40. he looks faster than that watching the video.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Guys, time to move on from Cowart. He got in super late last night and word is he left at noon today. It's over with him.

And if you believe the alliance stuff, Jefferson and Holland are out too.

We need to keep hoping for these big time offensive guys; Ivey, Scarlett, Cronkrite, Davis, Payton.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
What i noticed from Clark's highlights is he plays with with a mean streak and he goes 100 mph on every play. Hope he flips!

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n157918 said:
Looks like Byron already left.

This ship has sailed in my opinion. It appears Florida is more of a nuisance to him now than anything, on his way to being an Auburn Tiger.

Just cant understand why Cece an Holland are following him.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n157929 said:
Guys, time to move on from Cowart. He got in super late last night and word is he left at noon today. It's over with him.

And if you believe the alliance stuff, Jefferson and Holland are out too.

We need to keep hoping for these big time offensive guys; Ivey, Scarlett, Cronkrite, Davis, Payton.

You never know for sure. He has been there before so it isn't like him leaving early means that much. Didn't he say he just wanted his mom to meet the new coaches at UF and be comfortable with them on this visit?

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays