Not open for further replies.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n157938 said:
You never know for sure. He has been there before so it isn't like him leaving early means that much. Didn't he say he just wanted his mom to meet the new coaches at UF and be comfortable with them on this visit?

I guess his Mom spent, what, 30 sleepy minutes with them last night? Or maybe they enjoyed a continental breakfast this morning? "Thanks for the pancakes y'all, now I gotta go help my mama move!"

Not trying to be a downer on Cowart but I ain't buying it.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
dubster1;n157939 said:
nav.. who is clutch like mj guy?

that is the million dollar question. Post things like he has an inside track, but the rest of the stuff he posts makes him look like a teenage fan wanting attention. To many twiitter feuds and wolf of wall street references on his page for me to consider him credible or a professional at this point. He runs some board where you have to pay 100 bucks for his inside information so most of what he says is probably advertisement to get people to sign up. Either way he's a fun read for rumors.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
dubster1;n157939 said:
nav.. who is clutch like mj guy?

I honestly don't know dub. Just a dude that seems to know a lot more about what's going on than I do. :lol:

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
gingerlover;n157944 said:
that is the million dollar question. Post things like he has an inside track, but the rest of the stuff he posts makes him look like a teenage fan wanting attention. To many twiitter feuds and wolf of wall street references on his page for me to consider him credible or a professional at this point. He runs some board where you have to pay 100 bucks for his inside information so most of what he says is probably advertisement to get people to sign up. Either way he's a fun read for rumors.

thanks! sure sounds like he knows something i just cant firgure out what it is.kinda talks in riddles

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n157943 said:
I guess his Mom spent, what, 30 sleepy minutes with them last night? Or maybe they enjoyed a continental breakfast this morning? "Thanks for the pancakes y'all, now I gotta go help my mama move!"

Some places are saying she got a call while there asking her to go into work early. She met the coaches so I still don't think its a big deal and will have no effect on where he goes. I think Jefferson is coming to Florida which means Cowart might be also.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorBenji;n157941 said:
Derek Tyson ‏@DerekTysonESPN 8m8 minutes ago
5-star DE Byron Cowart has already left his Florida visit. His mom got called in to work back in Tampa. #Gators

lol, so she didn't have to move, she had to work. Because most employers I know would call their employee back in when their son is on a much-publicized recruiting trip as the #1 recruit in the nation. "Uh, Mrs Cowart, Betty Sue called out sick, so we're gonna need you to come on in today! Oh, you're 4 hours away on a college visit with your son, doesnt matter, see ya in 4 hours!" This is starting to read like a bad b movie.

dubster1

Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
The Original DC;n157943 said:
me neither. he seems to be a attention whore. again i will say again, uf is a great place to be, if he wants to follow the pile of shi! in aubarn. burn the damn road up! now where is my popcorn?

Amazin1

Finally found my way home
Jan 10, 2015
January 29th retweeted
❌❌❌ ‏@holland_jeffery 5m5 minutes ago
I absolutely love it here
1f534.png

Cece and holland seem to be having a great time out at ole miss. i think the ship has sailed on all 3...

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
The Original DC;n157949 said:
lol, so she didn't have to move, she had to work. Because most employers I know would call their employee back in when their son is on a much-publicized recruiting trip as the #1 recruit in the nation. "Uh, Mrs Cowart, Betty Sue called out sick, so we're gonna need you to come on in today! Oh, you're 4 hours away on a college visit with your son, doesnt matter, see ya in 4 hours!" This is starting to read like a bad b movie.

Not saying he isn't making an excuse, but I doubt Denny's cares if she is on a recruiting trip unless she took the day off. Until he's in the NFL if they tell her to come to work she has to go if she needs it.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
dubster1;n157950 said:
me neither. he seems to be a attention whore. again i will say again, uf is a great place to be, if he wants to follow the pile of shi! in aubarn. burn the damn road up! now where is my popcorn?

Agree. It's getting sort of embarrassing for Florida to the point we may need to go ahead and tell him "best of luck at Auburn, hope to see you in the SECCG, kid!" It's like, "may not visit because I gotta help my mama move." Then, "we'll visit but it'll be real late because of a basketball game."
Then, "we made it but can't stay, Mama got called in to work!"

Move on.

dubster1

Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
gingerlover;n157953 said:
Until he's in the NFL if they tell her to come to work she has to go if she needs it.

not if he goes to awbarn they have bag men that handle this sort of stuff:worried:

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Have avoided thinking we were going to get any of the big 3 and I'm glad I have. It just ain't happening.

dubster1

Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
The Original DC;n157956 said:
Agree. It's getting sort of embarrassing for Florida to the point we may need to go ahead and tell him "best of luck at Auburn, hope to see you in the SECCG, kid!" It's like, "may not visit because I gotta help my mama move." Then, "we'll visit but it'll be real late because of a basketball game."
Then, "we made it but can't stay, Mama got called in to work!"

Move on.

with every excuse he loses more and more credibilty,

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This sums up Cowart's Auburn visit v his Florida visit. At Auburn, he announced his arrival on Twitter, he commented on the family atmosphere, tweeted "BOOM!" and ended it with a picture from the plane of an orange and blue sky, and it wasn't Gator blue.

Florida visit: crickets, "checked in to Hilton", crickets, mama got called in to work. Bye.

dubster1

Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
somewhere in this whole process i feel uf is losing its dignity, by chasing after these guys like groupies! uf will be fine. if you dont want to be here i for one dont want you here. uf dont need to kiss no @ss we're down but not out and we will be back stronger and better, go gators:chomp:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
dubster1;n157969 said:

Everything is pointing to him really not wanting to make the visit but doing it because he felt obligated. At least that's kinda the vibe I'm picking up.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
dubster1;n157964 said:
somewhere in this whole process i feel uf is losing its dignity, by chasing after these guys like groupies! uf will be fine. if you dont want to be here i for one dont want you here. uf dont need to kiss no @ss we're down but not out and we will be back stronger and better, go gators:chomp:
Hell Effing YES!!!!! I would take a team of 3* life long fans (trey burton types) than these prema donnas any day!!! Good luck elsewhere fellas...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.