Postgame Presser, in which Mullen declines to explain why AR's not starting because "it'll bore you"

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
forgive me. i fail to see how your ability to quote movies has anything to do with your attempt to turn mullen from chicken sht to chicken salad. He's either an idiot or he's not... and while you claim hes not... you state he is.

acknowledgement is the first step....
Sometimes It's hard to believe that anyone can be so fuching stupid. I mean it's just unfathomable. But then Biden withdraws from Afghanistan and you realize yeah, people in power can be that stupid.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Uhhhh... it is "With all due respect" not "no offense". Gotta get with the vernacular.
Ended a sentence with "to". Tsk, tsk. Better would be: "Your post is too stupid to merit a response. " Though that would improve the grammar, it would do nothing for the logic (or lack thereof). It still wouldn't explain why he was responding, albeit ineffectively, to a post that he labeled "too stupid to respond to".

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
He doesn't have to say or answer schit.
... when schit is his answers.

Would agree with your logic if Cousin Eddie's history showed his teams excel when the conference season starts and improve for the most part as the season progresses. Unfortunately it is almost the opposite. Fits and starts and the team almost always looks the same, unprepared, disjointed, etc. I wish next week was the only "penciled in L" for the season. Me thinks we will have to sharpen those pencils!
... Mullens can sure get the lead out.?

You might have some high school kids actually noticing UF for a change. It's hard to believe Mullen could actually eff this up.
... inexcusable when "AR Gatorball" can plaster the national TV screens with the ecstatic fun of playing on this Gator squad.

I mean, AR could murder most defenses :dunno:
... to counterbalance Mullen's infanocide a bit.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Mighty glad.

Its basically an indictment on Mullens lack of leadership leading him to make idiotic decisions such as not making AR the starter.
... Mullen leads by lack of leadership.

I know as fans we use a lot of hyperbole but I m saying that dan mullen may be a lousy coach maybe a good coach but hes not drooling at the mouth, wearing an eyepatch, banging pots and pans yelling Oklahoma! Oklahoma! Oklahoma-
... but he does require a cork on his fork.

I'm still waiting for you to give us the name of the guy who you think is better AND available. All we ever hear is this guy sucks, that guy sucks. Never any replacement suggestions from you.
Don't forget Chizic with Cam Newton.

That's a bit of a misrepresentation. She never smokes except after great sex. So basically once every couple of months or so.
... Navet claims after sex, he overhears his neighbors say, "Was that good for you.?"

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Chronic leg injury requires frontier science electromagnet applications. I'm sure Shands has the technology. Shake a leg, guys. This is our Kentucky Derby favorite.!

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Sometimes It's hard to believe that anyone can be so fuching stupid. I mean it's just unfathomable. But then Biden withdraws from Afghanistan and you realize yeah, people in power can be that stupid.
exactly. it isn't some nuanced thing. he's just an arrogant idiot. that's it.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
It's Dip**** Dan's ego here, nothing more. He can't admit failure in picking the wrong QB. He had an injury gift dropped in his lap with Franks and Trask, and likely is hoping for another before forcing the training staff to make up an injury ruse to ease Emory out.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Supposedly AR's hammy is a chronic problem that popped up in spring practice and fall practice.

provides some context for that pissed off look on AR’s face. He was like, “Crap. Not again.”

Hell, it could be because the dude is still growing!

Throw the kitchen sink at it: acupuncturist, masseuse, hot/cold treatments, electromagnetism, incense and shamanistic chants and spell casting, extra Gatorade, etc…. Whatever it takes. We need this dude.

Attachments

• upload_2021-9-12_21-36-31.png
    upload_2021-9-12_21-36-31.png
    167.1 KB · Views: 29

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
The significance of this is snaps in practice. If he is splitting snaps up between EJ and AR this week then he is a dumdum. AR should be getting a lot of snaps and EJ should be told to stay loose and be ready to go. There is nothing wrong with telling EJ that he is the first person going in if AR has a bad game. Thats how it works and that is why Mullen is making 7.6M a year. AR needs all those practice snaps this week.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Conspiracy theory time! Fuchs has imposed a secret "Highest GPA plays" policy. When Mullen switches QB's and you don't know why, it's because a test just got graded.
:drunk:

Dan Mullen has always refused to play more talented underclassmen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator