Thus Spoke Alvin

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Swamped Gator;n304749 said:
I feel bad for Alvin. I don't even think message boards existed the last time TN won. How could he even talk smack back then?
This is my 8th year with this particular message board crew. When I joined the GSMB in the summer of 2007, Alvin was "Cosmos" then, and he spouted the exact same posts. This has been going on for so long it's hilarious. None of us have experienced in all that time how Alvin would act if the Vols actually won, because they never do.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n304753 said:
This is my 8th year with this particular message board crew. When I joined the GSMB in the summer of 2007, Alvin was "Cosmos" then, and he spouted the exact same posts. This has been going on for so long it's hilarious. None of us have experienced in all that time how Alvin would act if the Vols actually won, because they never do.

Actually there has been a marked change in the fabric of the Cosmos. Eight years ago you were not the founding father and Godfather of an expanding Gator message board.

You should offer prayers of humble gratitude to Allah every day for perpetrating the crash of the Gatorsports message board.

When the Volunteers take back their rightful place in the SEC I shall be tolerant and magnanimous in my treatment of the tragic folks of the Jorts.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n304764 said:
Actually there has been a marked change in the fabric of the Cosmos. Eight years ago you were not the founding father and Godfather of an expanding Gator message board.

You should offer prayers of humble gratitude to Allah every day for perpetrating the crash of the Gatorsports message board.

When the Volunteers take back their rightful place in the SEC I shall be tolerant and magnanimous in my treatment of the tragic folks of the Jorts.

Slow your roll Caitlyn before Sas pumps ur ass. He's not ur kin, so you may not like it.

G8RNTN

Proud Gator on RockyNot
Sep 25, 2015
I find it highly disrespectful that your name is even Alvin York, I think you should change it. He was an american hero that actually represented the state of Tennessee greatly. All you have done is sit behind a computer with a dictionary and thesaurus and pick big words that you cant pronounce and put them in a written paragraph to try and make yourself feel better and sound smart. All the while you are praying to allah, waving your isis flag, and making out with your cousin. It be cool if you had legit conversation topics, but I know its hard for an incompetent lame low life vol like yourself.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He isnt a Muslim or Albanian. Nor was he an old black man when he was Cosmos. I can't even think of his other pseudonyms or what character he played then, but they have all been dumb.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n304764 said:

When, IF, never, you'll be on Medicare. And if you're acting this way now I venture a guess your statement is actual :kiffin:. Go drink a gallon of bleach and play dodge ball in the middle of the interstate.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
If you ask me, the Vols are in their rightful place. Eliminated from contention and fighting for bowl eligibility.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n304764 said:
Dummy, I didn't say there hadn't been a change with ME, I said there hadn't been a change with YOU. I could probably dig up a thread you started from ten years ago on the GSMB that mirrors this one. In fact, you probably save them all and just copy and paste them every year.

It's astounding you've been doing this this long, and haven't been rewarded with a Vol victory even once. :lol2: Hell, all those other Vol trolls came and went (Down the Field, VOLnMiami, et al) because they would talk smack and their team would never win. They finally left out of embarrassment. But not you. You're a true glutton for punishment.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n304732 said:
What do people from Tennessee do around Halloween besides watch the Vols lose to Alabama? Pump kin.
:rotfl:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It's fun to pick on the handicapped.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I thought they were 8 year old girls, although they are apparently generally guided to wait until 11 before raping the girls but exceptions can be made.

Then of course, if the girl or her family complain, she is threatened with death for adultery.

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
oxrageous;n304753 said:

That's hilarious.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n304814 said:
Dummy, I didn't say there hadn't been a change with ME, I said there hadn't been a change with YOU. I could probably dig up a thread you started from ten years ago on the GSMB that mirrors this one. In fact, you probably save them all and just copy and paste them every year.

It's astounding you've been doing this this long, and haven't been rewarded with a Vol victory even once. :lol2: Hell, all those other Vol trolls came and went (Down the Field, VOLnMiami, et al) because they would talk smack and their team would never win. They finally left out of embarrassment. But not you. You're a true glutton for punishment.

He loves it.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n304814 said:

Godfather or mere jort soldier I have to remember I'm dealing with just another lizard. What's astounding is you just don't get it.

In the best Western of all time, The Searchers, Ethan Edwards defines the typical Gator fan....
"Seems like he never learns there's such a thing as a critter that will just keep comin' on. So we'll crush Florida in the end, I promise you. We'll beat 'em. Just as sure as the turnin' of the Earth."

PS
I never copy and paste my threads. Each is a like a fingerprint, a unique entity. The only same old song is losing to the Gators which we aim to address next year in Neyland.

10440077.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.