Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The funny thing is we keep hiring the fuchsing buffoons of the staffs.

Zook was an idiot that everyone knew was terrible.
Chimp was demoted to position coach by Saban.
Saban complained about Butters N Nuss being unable to score and completely predicatable.

And Mullinz was the weak link of the Meyer staff who inherited the top offense of the SEC and struggled to score 21 with them in 2005 and 2006.

We keep hiring the idiot off those staffs and thinking that we will somehow get Saban or Meyer.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, I actually referenced that back a few pages. Page 14, Chapter 6, paragraph 9 about halfway down the page under the subheading "No Longer a Good Trend". You really have to familiarize yourself with these threads.
I'll wait until the DVD comes out.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
1990 Toledo 9–2

Michigan State Spartans (Big Ten Conference)
1995 Michigan State 6–5–1
1996 Michigan State 6–6
1997 Michigan State 7–5
1998 Michigan State 6–6
1999 Michigan State 9–2
Michigan State: 34–24–1

2000 LSU 8–4
2001 LSU 10–3
2002 LSU 8–5
2003 LSU 13–1
2004 LSU 9–3
LSU: 48–16
lol you really are a jackass. So, Saban's not a great coach because, even though he's never had a losing season, it took a little while before he started winning the national championship practically every year?

:lmao2:

See, that kind of crap is why none of your Mullen criticism is intelligent or insightful. Sure he sucks, but not because you say so. What do you know? You think everybody sucks! Including the coach who NOBODY but you denies is at least in the conversation for GOAT, if he's not it.

ErgXzdRXMAI-xRf.jpg

Hey, remember that time when you said Joe Brady would be a good hire?

Joe Brady, whose first year of coaching football at any level was only eight years ago, when he started as an LB coach at William and Fuchsing Mary.

After that he was a grad assistant at Penn State, an offensive assistant with the New Orleans Saints for a couple years, the passing game coordinator for LSU for one year, and now he is in his first year as OC for the Carolina Panthers.

That's it. That is Brady's whole coaching career. He has no record of success as a HC because he's never been one.

Oh -- then remember that other time (which was later the SAME DAY) when you said Fooley needs to hire someone with their own track record of success as a HC, rather than going for the "elite coordinator" every time?

I agree with that comment. DO YOU?? :crazy::bandit:

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
Stricklin isnt a football guy either.

Id at least have an advisory council of aome really sharp people giving me advise.
I know, but he SHOULD be. He's hung his shingle around the South long enough.

Last edited:

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
he started as an LB coach at William and Fuchsing Mary.
I’ll have you know William and Mary has a rich football tradition. Lou Holtz was once HC there. Darren Sharper and Mike Tomlin played there. And, uh…..did I mention Lou Holtz?
W&M is a great school with a beautiful campus and a lot of history (only Harvard has produced more Presidents), just not a lot of football history.

If it seems like I’m being overly defensive, I am. One of my sis’s is an alum and Williamsburg is a cool town. Also my first college football game was W&M vs JMU in 1979.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I’ll have you know William and Mary has a rich football tradition. Lou Holtz was once HC there. Darren Sharper and Mike Tomlin played there. And, uh…..did I mention Lou Holtz?
W&M is a great school with a beautiful campus and a lot of history (only Harvard has produced more Presidents), just not a lot of football history.

If it seems like I’m being overly defensive, I am. One of my sis’s is an alum and Williamsburg is a cool town. Also my first college football game was W&M vs JMU in 1979.
That’s like high school football.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Another year of uninspired play is what we will get in 22. I’m sure Greg will find a way to blow the running back rotation. Thank god Davis will be gone . I have no doubt Greg will still **** it up. The special teams disaster isn’t even worth discussing . We look like we never practice any part of special teams. Nevertheless Greg will be around and so will Dan.

I’ve been watching gator games every Saturday for the last 25 years . Last time I missed a game I
Was in 5th grade . I’m taking my kids to the zoo on Saturday. Watching gator football isn’t fun anymore . It’s the exact opposite actually . I’m tired of watching this staff of candyasses fail our guys with this laissez faire lazy attitude . There is no urgency . No desire for greatness from any of these pinheads . They walk around like mopes and are seemly satisfied being the 2nd best staff on the field .

I’m of the belief Dan will be here for as long as he desires . The product on the field isnt good enough to stress over or waste time on . I really feel for the guys like Carter and even Emory . They work hard and put in the time but their head coach doesn’t do the same thing .

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Another year of uninspired play is what we will get in 22. I’m sure Greg will find a way to blow the running back rotation. Thank god Davis will be gone . I have no doubt Greg will still **** it up. The special teams disaster isn’t even worth discussing . We look like we never practice any part of special teams. Nevertheless Greg will be around and so will Dan.

I’ve been watching gator games every Saturday for the last 25 years . Last time I missed a game I
Was in 5th grade . I’m taking my kids to the zoo on Saturday. Watching gator football isn’t fun anymore . It’s the exact opposite actually . I’m tired of watching this staff of candyasses fail our guys with this laissez faire lazy attitude . There is no urgency . No desire for greatness from any of these pinheads . They walk around like mopes and are seemly satisfied being the 2nd best staff on the field .

I’m of the belief Dan will be here for as long as he desires . The product on the field isnt good enough to stress over or waste time on . I really feel for the guys like Carter and even Emory . They work hard and put in the time but their head coach doesn’t do the same thing .
I'm with you on checking out. At least last year was fun to watch again. I think it could be with AR but it's still gonna be to much running. This garbage he runs now is super boring. If we're gonna be losing the same amount of games at least bring back the fun and gun we had last year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator