Who should Mullen's replacement be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Lotta damn Dwag lovin fuchs around here lately.

It’s nauseating.
Good grief, what are you, a FN 5th grader?
You think some are Dawg lovers because they wouldn’t mind taking a look at a coach that stopped at Ga for a couple years after he left the NFL?

He didn’t graduate from Ga.

I hate the Dawgs as much as the next guy.
I spent a lot of Saturday’s in the old gator Bowl, screaming “Wait til next year!”

I would rather we beat them more than any team on our schedule but damn, you people are irrational.

Good thing Auburn didn’t feel that way when they hired Dye.

Good lord,
I’m not saying Tucker is the savior.
I’m sure he wouldn’t be my first call.
But, damn, the guy has a decent resume’ and don’t act like a black head coach wouldn’t bring in the blue chippers.

Plus, we need a FN man as a head coach,
Not some damned woke, weenie armed pussy boy.

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
You think some are Dawg lovers because they wouldn’t mind taking a look at a coach that stopped at Ga for a couple years after he left the NFL?

I spent a lot of Saturday’s in the old gator Bowl, screaming “Wait til next year!”

I would rather we beat them more than any team on our schedule but damn, you people are irrational.

Good lord,
But, damn, the guy has a decent resume’ and don’t act like a black head coach wouldn’t bring in the blue chippers.

All you did with that was just admit you’re an Auburn fan.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
What does Johnson have to do to get you on the bandwagon? Get a head coaching job and barely go .500? Lol I definitely wouldn't rule Aranda out for LSU. Tucker was just my gut. Nothing to really base it off of.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015

Good lord,

Cool story bruh.

He’s still a gddamned Dwag though.

We’ve had enough Dwags, especially defensive coaches/players that are former Dwags. What am I saying? Once a Dwag, always a Dwag.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Cool story bruh.

He’s still a gddamned Dwag though.

We’ve had enough Dwags, especially defensive coaches/players that are former Dwags. What am I saying? Once a Dwag, always a Dwag.
Hell
I’d take Kirby right now.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The easy answer is to fire everyone and let SOS have the reigns until the right person is found. He can hire whoever he wants on staff with full backing of the UAA. Offer him 5 mil for a one year contract with an option to extend.

He can half-ass it better than what we have now & the HBC would probably pull off some unlikely wins in the process. It would be worth it just to see the dwag meltdown fearing the return of their nemesis.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The easy answer is to fire everyone and let SOS have the reigns until the right person is found. He can hire whoever he wants on staff with full backing of the UAA. Offer him 5 mil for a one year contract with an option to extend.

He can half-ass it better than what we have now & the HBC would probably pull off some unlikely wins in the process. It would be worth it just to see the dwag meltdown fearing the return of their nemesis.
His time has passed. He said as much when he left the Cocks mid season.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
His time has passed. He said as much when he left the Cocks mid season.
Bullshat, his “time” is what he wants it to be. The game sure as hell hasn’t passed him, hell, the man practically wrote the playbook for today’s game.

I like the thought of him coaching without worrying about what anyone thinks or him concerned about his job. He’d be a dangerous opponent & funny as hell in his post game interview. He’d at least tell it like it is instead of the mealy mouthed BS we’re getting now.

He loves the Gators & I believe he would do whatever it took to help them out of this mess.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I like old Ironhead well enough but that sad fact is it's clear it's time to ban him for life.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Bullshat, his “time” is what he wants it to be. The game sure as hell hasn’t passed him, hell, the man practically wrote the playbook for today’s game.
I LOVE Spurrier and Spurrier ball.

And you are batshyt crazy.

He didn't want to coach ten years ago. Let the man enjoy retirement.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I LOVE Spurrier and Spurrier ball.

And you are batshyt crazy.

He didn't want to coach ten years ago. Let the man enjoy retirement.
I do too
Yes I am, but most of us are
You’re right, he didn’t. However, he might reconsider based on the abortion his beloved Gator football program has become and knowing it would be a one-time gig to try & help.

One thing’s for certain, we’ll never know unless he’s asked.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I do too
Yes I am, but most of us are
You’re right, he didn’t. However, he might reconsider based on the abortion his beloved Gator football program has become and knowing it would be a one-time gig to try & help.

One thing’s for certain, we’ll never know unless he’s asked.
He'd be my main man on the committee though. And I'd tell him to search the whole friggin country and find the next Spurrier or Joe Brady. Coordinator, QB coach, I don't care. And I'd ask Urban to find me the best ST coach. And I'd ask Doc Holliday and a few others to find me the best recruiters and recruiting staff.

Honestly it was the same way I retained medical experts. I called the guys who wrote the book, and asked them for four or five top recommendations for a medical expert to review my case, someone who is good on their feet and explaining things to juries.

You don't have to KNOW everything. You just have to know how to ask the right people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.