Who should Mullen's replacement be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Two former Gators who I always thought could have made for solid coaches, Matthews and Collinsworth. It’s too late for the latter but I’m esp surprised Shane didn’t give it a try. He understands offense.

So you want to go from a show-cause and no on campus visits to an ankle monitor and PO appointments?

Yikes. I thought Wangsta, Egor and jmsgtrk had bad ideas. Feels like you’re almost rooting for the death penalty.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So you want to go from a show-cause and no on campus visits to an ankle monitor and PO appointments?

Yikes. I thought Wangsta, Egor and jmsgtrk had bad ideas. Feels like you’re almost rooting for the death penalty.

Matthews putzed around for years among various high schools before the misdemeanor conviction. He’s tainted from that standpoint but not from a football standpoint. My vote doesn’t count, but if he declared today he wanted to coach, I’d want to take a look.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Matthews putzed around for years among various high schools before the misdemeanor conviction. He’s tainted from that standpoint but not from a football standpoint. My vote doesn’t count, but if he declared today he wanted to coach, I’d want to take a look.

I believe that’s actually referred to as “casing”, but go on.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
It Tennessee pulls out this upset right now like Lane Kiffin predicted they would on GameDay this morning, or even if they cover, then I am sold on hiring him as our new HC. That is, IF he would be willing to take the job. Starting to look like a lateral move at this point.

Gator4Life

Known as A Member.
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2018
Who's the coach at Fl Atlantic right now? That's who we should hire it doesn't even have to be the head coach we could do better than Mullen with there special teams coach!

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
It Tennessee pulls out this upset right now like Lane Kiffin predicted they would on GameDay this morning, or even if they cover, then I am sold on hiring him as our new HC. That is, IF he would be willing to take the job. Starting to look like a lateral move at this point.
Alright never mind. In that case hire @ThreatMatrix's cousin who works at the hospital.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016

Him serving time may help him land some of those inner city blue chipper's.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Wonder if they'll go ahead and can Mullen after the Mizzou ass whipping or they'll make him stay for the Nole ass whipping too, then fire his ass?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Kiffin please. He has the swagger to be the head coach of THE university of Florida. He isn’t scared to pour it on either.
He’s been fired more times as a HC than he’s won titles. Why dafuq do you morons keep clamoring for that loser?
73-41 record as a HC or 103-60. Who’s who?

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Because, he can coach & recruit. Him and DJ here would be awesome.

No doubt our recruiting would drastically improve, I just can't see this administration hiring him. Some big program will hire him soon, he's not gonna stick around Ole Piss any longer than he has to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.