Winston May be joining Gurley

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GMDGATOR;n79580 said:
There was a time, not too long ago that incidents like this brought embarrassment to schools... WTF is college football coming to? :angry:

Not just college football. It's a sign of the times, I'm afraid. it seems things like character, morals, integrity and virtue are not things that we honor any more. And not only are they no longer relevant, they are openly mocked. It's sickening.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n79508 said:
If it turns out that there is sufficient evidence to prove that Winston did, in fact, rape that girl, Fisher will never live that quote down. To speak in such absolutes, with virtually everyone around the country in agreement that there was little if any real investigation, is ridiculous. Just feeds the general impression that Winston was innocent in their eyes from the beginning and nothing was going to change that stance. Couldn't be more of a contrast with how Machen and WM handled things last week. I bash on our PR at times, but that may be on of the worst things I've ever heard from a coach.

^^^ THIS.

Saw Jimbob on ESPN this morning vehemently denying any wrong doing and fervently defending Rapeis. It's sickening really, to see such enabling happening; it is almost like an unhealthy codependency. It seems much like Muschamp's future is tied to JD, Jimbob is realizing more and more, his is tied to JW. I think Jimbubba NEEDS JW to get away with it all at this point. He realizes that's he's built a house of cards and when one falls the whole thing will come crashing down around him. He will never live down the stench of JW if the truth comes out...and he knows it.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n79615 said:
SportsCenter ‏@SportsCenter
In a @SportsNation poll, 75% of fans wouldn't want their NFL team to draft Jameis Winston even if they needed a QB.

I don't care how dominate he has been in college due to his physical skills... when he reaches the pros and everyone is just as good or better, his poor judgement will catch up to him...

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It would be a gamble for an NFL team to draft Winston in that he has yet to face a decent defense. Auburn last year does not count as they had a terrible defense and only made it to the title game on the back of their offense.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
bradgator2;n79666 said:
Speaking of gambling... several Vegas sports books yanked the ND-FSU game due to the uncertainty surrounding The Rapist. Maybe they know something....

http://espn.go.com/espn/chalk/story...ting-irish-florida-state-seminoles-game-board

What they know is that he is guilty but once again F$U will not do anything. Look NC State (I think it was them) suspended a couple of their players for BB gun incident, Gurley suspended for selling his signature, Harris suspended for being accused of sexual assualt, and many others suspended for theft; while nothing from F$U on Winston for doing all the above. I can't believe how stupid they are there...nevermind but still!

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
NCOGator;n79730 said:
What they know is that he is guilty but once again F$U will not do anything. Look NC State (I think it was them) suspended a couple of their players for BB gun incident, Gurley suspended for selling his signature, Harris suspended for being accused of sexual assualt, and many others suspended for theft; while nothing from F$U on Winston for doing all the above. I can't believe how stupid they are there...nevermind but still!

Really unbelievable...

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm hearing that the 4 charges recently brought through the school may bring him down. Apparently it's been concluded that he is guilty as it relates to those charges. The penalty? Probably docking his pay for crab legs.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Is anybody really holding their breath on this one? Gonna be the same sh*t as last year, they'll "investigate" for about another two months, then during the bowl break, find out he "did nothing wrong" and let him play in the postseason.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n79735 said:
Is anybody really holding their breath on this one? Gonna be the same sh*t as last year, they'll "investigate" for about another two months, then during the bowl break, find out he "did nothing wrong" and let him play in the postseason.

Shut up!! Stop pissing on our dreams.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
NCOGator;n79730 said:

NC State actually suspended 7 players:
NC State announced Monday that seven players have been suspended for its game againstLouisville this weekend following a BB gun incident at an off-campus residence.

And 6 days ago:

East Carolina has indefinitely suspended three football players from the team after they were cited for shooting BB guns within city limits.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
That was my point and F$U suspeded him for theft of the crab legs (buring baseball season) and for the rude remarks for one game only after the uproar. I hope that the FEDs find them guilty of title IX violations, then the NCAA steps in and takes the He15man, 2013 NC, 2013 & 2014 ACC championships, and make them vacate all their wins from 2013-2015.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
NCOGator;n79743 said:
That was my point and F$U suspended him for theft of the crab legs (during baseball season) and for the rude remarks for one game only after the uproar. I hope that the FEDs find them guilty of title IX violations, then the NCAA steps in and takes the He15man, 2013 NC, 2013 & 2014 ACC championships, and make them vacate all their wins from 2013-2015.

Yes, that would cheer me up if all those things happened.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
Is it possible for the NCAA to rule after the title IX hearing on this? If so could those be the outcomes? I haven't heard anything on this although I assume that they can or will because of how they came down on Penn State.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
"Hi Jameis here, I've made $5000 a month working from home, you can too, just be a football player at Forced Sex University, sign your autographs, make easy money and you can do what you want."

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator