Winston May be joining Gurley

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
TallyGator;n79501 said:
Jimbo studied at the Bobby Bowden School for Excusing Criminal Football Players. You have to admit, he learned from one of the best. But there all good boys...

Well his name is "Jimbo." Now tell me, when you think of a guy named Jimbo, do you think of terms such as smart or integrity?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Born2beagator;n80247 said:
Well his name is "Jimbo." Now tell me, when you think of a guy named Jimbo, do you think of terms such as smart or integrity?

Personally, when I hear the name Jimbo, I'm inclined to fully trust his judgement. For instance, if he says he sprayed all the puke off the tilt-a-whirl, I believe him.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think Jimbo is Tresseling...not very well...but he is trying.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
NCOGator;n79743 said:
That was my point and F$U suspeded him for theft of the crab legs (buring baseball season) and for the rude remarks for one game only after the uproar. I hope that the FEDs find them guilty of title IX violations, then the NCAA steps in and takes the He15man, 2013 NC, 2013 & 2014 ACC championships, and make them vacate all their wins from 2013-2015.
Not that I wouldnt want tgat to happen but so what? Theyve vacated wins before. I doubt they really care. Once they have celebrated you cant take that away. They are not punished by vacating anything.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
I hope if they do suspend him it is after they beat Notra Lame. They are the only team I dislike more than anybody.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
F$U is the victim here. ESPN hates them everybody else is jealous and on a witch hunt to get Jamies. What they are doing to that fine young man is a crime. He's made a couple of stupid college kid mistakes that have been blown way out of proportion.

See. When you paint yourself as the victim then you can stand up for your player because everyone else is after him. That way you can still feel good about winning because the rest of you are just a bunch of haters.

Nothing will be done that affects the future of F$U football by anyone on the outside. The only way they get hurt is if they hurt themselves and I think we all know enough about the 'hole nation to know they ain't gonna do that.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
VulcanAlex;n81602 said:
I hope if they do suspend him it is after they beat Notra Lame. They are the only team I dislike more than anybody.

So you are hoping FSU wins this game? Why do you dislike the Irish so much?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
VulcanAlex;n81602 said:

Boo_This_Man.gif

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
VulcanAlex;n81602 said:
WTF?!?!?!

I'm not an Irish fan but I damn sure hate FSU more than them.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know anyone who likes Notre dame but I'll be rooting like heck for em

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Heard on the radio this morning that Todd Gurley remains suspended as UGA continues to conduct it's investigation.

Meanwhile, it's business as usual at forced sex U. Winston won't miss a down. It has been beyond ridiculous for quite some time now. I don't even know what to call it at this point. Just shameful. Shameful. I cannot believe the administration hasn't stepped in at this point.

Shameus Jameis. Be proud, semi's. Be so very proud.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member

I love the fact that the students are going to protest game day tomorrow.... What a bunch of morons....:rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.