Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Some of y'all are such children. Read the article. He decommitted from us and now all about Miami and Cristobal. So as I said, snagging them out of our pocket.

Once scUM finishes loading up on OLs ranking in the top thirty nationally as they’re about to do, they’ll laugh him out of town, at which point he will either try to come crawling back to us like a whipped dog or slink over to Norvell in clown town….

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Once scUM finishes loading up on OLs ranking in the top thirty nationally as they’re about to do, they’ll laugh him out of town, at which point he will either try to come crawling back to us like a whipped dog or slink over to NorveLLLL in clown town….
I don’t think anyone as fat as him can “slink” anywhere.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I know we need the depth but really? We bytch about signing 3*'s and now we're upset this 3* decommits. Not sure I'm all worried about Kinsler.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
I know we need the depth but really? We bytch about signing 3*'s and now we're upset this 3* decommits. Not sure I'm all worried about Kinsler.
See I’m not doing this dance here.. I’m not an oline expert by any means but we clearly want this kid regardless of stars. 3 * oline are way different and more valuable than 3* rbs or WRs for instance, because you have play 5 guys at a time in there and most top 25 programs have more than a couple 3* oline guys producing at an all conference level. If he comes back I’ll be pumped and it sucked to lose him in the first place

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
that's the real take-away. at this point whether or not hes really good is secondary to the optics of miami not only bullying us, but now picking our pockets. just a bad look and perception is really important these days. i remember the days when we were the big boys taking who we wanted.

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014
I’ll put it in the portal thread but it looks like Jaheim Singletary and Harold Perkins from last years class have been trying to get to UF.
Where are you seeing that?

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Feel like I’m doing construction in the hood again. Every kid flying DaUm colors

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
that's the real take-away. at this point whether or not hes really good is secondary to the optics of miami not only bullying us, but now picking our pockets. just a bad look and perception is really important these days. i remember the days when we were the big boys taking who we wanted.
I remember the days when we battled FSU and Miami for recruits. We won our share and lost our share.

The difference now is Clemson , Ohio St, GA, Bama etal have gotten their tentacles into every program in the state now.

The "Big Three" are battling for leftovers.

This all happened around the time Chatter started up.

Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

Last edited:

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Was that before we destroyed our relationships with high school coaches.? Nap's got to rebuild that to be a leading strength.?

That's Napier's strength...He's got love and respect for HS coaches.

I heard Cousin Eddie...even at MSU didn't want to bothered. That attitude was evident even at their camps.

Cristóbal is also a local boy is he not?

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
But Muschamp brought in a great D...he just neglected the Offense...especially OL

And he was not a good HC.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

I’ve been anything but a blind supporter of Napier and have mentioned what I felt were questionable moves. And your analysis is fact, so I’m not disputing that. Where I do think, however, that perspective must be applied is with regard what each of those guys inherited. UF was one year removed from an undefeated season and a Top-3 class that took too kids from all over the country. The brand was still at a peak. Napier isn’t getting that luxury handed to him the way WM did. I know you realize this and am not breaking any news here. Just a major consideration when comparing the first few classes. Still think we need to ramp it up and hope to see it happen. I’m really more looking for any way to bash the idiot that set all this in motion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.