Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That’s the thing. The staff hasn’t completely lost me. But you can’t have complete mental collapses like today, complete lack of preparation like today and do stupid things like we’ve seen throughout the season. It seems like I’m some hard ass, but I’m really not. Just don’t be idiots and try to go pass-centric against a team when we have run as well as we have. Don’t let people leave when we may end them because(shocker) they don’t fit your perfect ideology. There’s just a lot of basic business in running a football team and we keep trying stupid things just because. That is what I’m
Over.
I agree. Program is moving in the right direction. Recruiting looks great.

But this staff didn’t prepare for this layup game.

That’s very disconcerting.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
you sick fuchs. Pass that schyt over here.
So about a week and a half ago, I attended a conf in Hilton Head. By tradition, we have a “happy hour” outside the hotel in the pool area, no matter what the temp. In addition to some beer and wine, I brought a 1.75 of Makers. unbeknownst to me, another guy brought one of of Woodford and another guy brought one of Buffalo Trace. So I had a little leftover, which I did not expect. Im doing my best to get rid of it.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So about a week and a half ago, I attended a conf in Hilton Head. By tradition, we have a “happy hour” outside the hotel in the pool area, no matter what the temp. In addition to some beer and wine, I brought a 1.75 of Makers. unbeknownst to me, another guy brought one of of Woodford and another guy brought one of Buffalo Trace. So I had a little leftover, which I did not expect. Im doing my best to get rid of it.
Waste not, want not I always say.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It would definitely be nice to see the word just gotten rid of all together, regardless of who’s saying it or how it’s pronounced. The current rule system is as moronic as this was for Stokes.
I agree. Censorship has always worked in the past, so I definitely feel it's the way forward. Progress!

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Stokes is apparently gone. Bender says we parted ways. I’m guessing it was the tweet, combined with Rashada’s flip.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I agree. Censorship has always worked in the past, so I definitely feel it's the way forward. Progress!

I’m not talking censorship. I’m talking about the freeness with which an egregiously offensive word is used among certain people, while just waiting for it to be used by somebody else so they can take offense. It’s ridiculous. As I’ve referenced before, a guy like FireFoley may have some self depreciating humor about his “tribe” at times, but you won’t hear him using particular slurs that are insulting and offensive. So that community has ever right to be pissed when the hear it used. The AA community should take a lesson and kill the usage. Again, the rule system is a joke.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Stokes is apparently gone. Bender says we parted ways. I’m guessing it was the tweet, combined with Rashada’s flip.
If the tweet really is a big deal to some people, I wonder if that will cause very many schools to not be interested in him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.