Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Why, because she knows a housekeeper? Unreal.
Why did you have to add the “Unreal.”
GIF by ABC Network

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
@On3Recruits: 2023 instant impact signees via @CharlesPower
2023 signees primed to make an instant impact

@GatorJ has been saying he thinks he’s the best WR in the country this year. Wish he was an EE like the other 2, but I think there’s a very real chance all 3 of WRs see significant time this year. Jeans route running videos are ridiculous.

Btw, that Oklahoma QB looks like a 70s era professional wrestler.

TheMarylandGator

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2022
I don’t think he reads the board anymore. Stormed off the other day and asked to be deleted. I forwarded both questions via text to a friend who knows his housekeeper. She said 72-192 hours she’ll What’s App me an answer.
Just another clout chasing goblin. :sadnanner:

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
We don't have many elites BUT the average is MUCH higher then the last 3 HC.

We do need a few more and I hope they live in the portal.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
I think Billy did a great job holding this class together. The majority are going to be early enrollees. They seem to be the the type of players he was looking for. We are getting bigger where it counts. We are getting faster where it counts.

I love his organizational skills and the discipline he is instilling. I think we will have more loyalty from this group than we ever had with Mullens guys. I really like that he had enough belief in his system to stay the course.

Attitude, organization, discipline, loyalty, confidence AND talent….that is a blueprint on how to build success in any endeavor. Works…works for everybidy

One major strength I see in him that Will, Mac and Mullen lacked….thick skin. This can be a brutal fan base at times. The other 3 were affected by the negativity and eventually cracked. Billy’s confidence will keep his focus on the prize.

But yes…..go get the best available O/C on the market.

tharber

Oct 10, 2020
Process takes time.

Unfortunately we live in an instant gratification world and many don't have the patience to wait for the Process.

I'm not overjoyed by the results this season but I'm not Butt-Hurt either. My expectations were sadly met but I don't have the same helpless feeling I got from our other recent screw-ups. I think BN has a plan, it may not be a great plan but I'm willing to give him some time to make it work.

A related thought, I'm amazed by the number of experts who are willing to state their opinions as if they were absolute facts. My first thought is: did they ever even play football? Followed quickly by, have they ever Coached Real Football other than PeeWee FB?
Talking X's ans O's doesn't mean you really know how the game works. If it was that easy, all of them would be sending in their job qualifications, 1. played sand lot flag Football. 2. Coached Pal Football. 3. Intramural Champs!

I'm all for opinions but remember opinions are like arm pits, everyone has a couple and most of them stink. Including mine!

:bart:
Thank you! That's the issue with most comments here. If you haven't played the game, you probably don't understand WTF is going on. I've been a Gator player and coached kids my whole life. I'm pleased with the direction BN is taking us.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
247 Rankings 2023
Florida Top 50 recruits - 25 remained in state

Miami: 12 ( 2 top 10, 2 top 20 )
Florida : 8 ( 0 top 20)
FSU: 3 ( 1 top 10)
UCF: 2 ( 0 top 20)