Alvin Dork permabanned from GCMB, blows up GSMB

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Are you saying Sid is Cane Thing?....Cane Thing is the best troll I have ever seen and would be a great addition to this board.
Just go to GSMB and talk to Lawrence of Florida...that's got to be the same guy they have identical posting styles. Have fun with that

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Fvk that board though. It will die a slow death. I really don't see it ever having a resurgence to where the HOF would have an impact. It does suck, it's like losing gator message board history, but whatever.
I also met my wife via that board, so there's that. :captain::swampqueen:

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Slevin accused me of being Bammer. For that he lost the zero amount of respect I had for him.

? I remember that. But I actually thought you had admitted it. All this time, I thought that had been you.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Didn't we get a pic of Muncie and just ridicule it, yet he hung around and took it? Funny as hell.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Didn't we get a pic of Muncie and just ridicule it, yet he hung around and took it? Funny as hell.
He was the ONLY Nole that had the balls to stick around and take the abuse during that six-game domination streak. He was literally the only rival Nole on the board all those years.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
He was the ONLY Nole that had the balls to stick around and take the abuse during that six-game domination streak. He was literally the only rival Nole on the board all those years.

When those Nole tuba players fell on their asses in the rain, it was open season on poor Muncie........

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
TE="oxrageous, post: 273266,
We did have a pissy little douche who called himself Pinger. He didn't like the name "little ping ping" that was given to him.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The "RIP Muncie" thread on the GSMB was a touching one, and it was in the Hall of Fame section. Of course, when those asshats carried everything over from the old board, they didn't bother to bring over the HOF section. The best threads we ever had, gone forever. Figures.
Yeah, some really good stuff in those threads.

If I'm honest with myself I'd have to say that I probably spent waaaaaay too much time giving sid and canething grief, but it was enjoyable as hell. BTW, who besides sid made up the Round Table dooshbags again?

L-boy

BANNED
Oct 16, 2014
Muncie, and "Noles" from even further back, were good folk. A few years back my niece was close to joining the Navy, and I mentioned it on a thread in passing. A few hours later, I get this long PM from Muncie, asking if I knew where she would be doing her basic at, would it be at Great Lakes station outside of Chicago, if it was, be sure to make a detour and stop by for a beer or two, etc. Floored me a Nole would be so kind, especially with all the ridicule about marching bands we gave him.

I remember both. Noles was the second most prolific poster on GSMB, behind NCGatorbait (I wonder whatever happened to him). Noles stuck up for his team, but he typically wasn't a blatant troll. He took a lot of abuse, and threw some back, but he never really crossed the line. Same with Muncie - his band smack was almost comical.

I am OK with trolls if they add something. Alvin will add a little bit of comic relief, but then just starts trolling and adds nothing. Better off not being here.

God, GSMB sucks now. :lol: See Vulcan Alex is over there. Good for him.

L-boy

BANNED
Oct 16, 2014
The "RIP Muncie" thread on the GSMB was a touching one, and it was in the Hall of Fame section. Of course, when those asshats carried everything over from the old board, they didn't bother to bring over the HOF section. The best threads we ever had, gone forever. Figures.

I don't recall if it was Noles or Muncie, after their passing, GSMB had a far bigger donation in memorium than Whorechant. I recall that upsetting quite a few over there.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
'Noles' actually was part of the production crew for The Bobby Bowden Show on television at one point I believe.

L-boy

BANNED
Oct 16, 2014
'Noles' actually was part of the production crew for The Bobby Bowden Show on television at one point I believe.

I recall reading that. Kind of amazing he spent most of his time posting in GSMB.

I think he died working on his roof and fell off. Really tragic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.