Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Quiverlips.

And yet we got a long ways to go.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
I'm sure he's going to say some bullsh*t about how he's doing for this or that reason, like he's just so smart that it's going to impress his players.

This is comical - if you think his assistants at UF were bad, imagine what he was able to hire w/ a $500k assistant coaches salary pool:

Instead of looking at the coaches pointing at things like a Kim Jong Un propaganda film about N. Korea’s new gas satiation, look in the background.

I see a bunch of players standing doin’ nuthin. No tempo, no intensity.

Butters gonna Butters.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
NC Butter Churning

They play in the Amish League

The Shady Grove Gator

Relapsed Wise-Ass
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Just affirming my hatred for this man and my hope that his corpse gets killed by a spartan and then raped in order... by a wolverine and all the other animals of all those damn directional schools up there.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Just affirming my hatred for this man and my hope that his corpse gets killed by a spartan and then raped in order... by a wolverine and all the other animals of all those damn directional schools up there.

While he did a poor job for us, hate is a very strong and potentially damaging emotion. I don't care what he might do now or in the future. I suspect he won't have a lot of success for the same reasons that he did not here.

The Shady Grove Gator

Relapsed Wise-Ass
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
While he did a poor job for us, hate is a very strong and potentially damaging emotion. I don't care what he might do now or in the future. I suspect he won't have a lot of success for the same reasons that he did not here.
Respect your opinion but we disagree...Eff him like he did that shark.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
While he did a poor job for us, hate is a very strong and potentially damaging emotion. .
Ok, Yoda.
Fear leads to anger
Anger leads to hate
Hate leads to suffering

Fire and ice baby. It's fun to live on the edge.

Last edited:

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I hope he loses every single game they play and he gets run out of football altogether and ends up a laughing stock. He sucks.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I hate him strongly because the job he did here was damaging.

Find for you, I try very hard not to hate anybody unless I have a very personal connection and they did something very bad. Being incompetent, lazy, etc. does not meet that standard for me. Now harm my family that meets the standard, but it has to be a bad harm.

I find strong emotions especially negative ones to be damaging to me, so I suppress them.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018

I'll even go so far as to say I'll pray for him.

God tells us we should pray for our enemies.

Though I don't hate Butters MacShark and also believe in forgiveness, that does not erase accountability.

He runs such an inept program I feel he is directly responsible for hurting many of these young men's development and I'll go so far as to say his program is responsible for many of the Injuries.

So Cheif, I don't hate the guy but feel he should not be able to coach football above the level of Pop Warner and even then I might be reluctant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator