Franks to the NFL?

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
Numerous beat writers are saying they have been told he thinks he is ready. Either they are lying about their sources or it is true. I tend to think they aren't liars. Lazy in their writing, but not liars.

Ok they believe their sources believe that he believes he is ready. Got it.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You think that guy will make the team? :lol:

He’s a camp arm.
I will say this, the beating the Dipshyt took on the airwaves here was rough, with the commentators leading the way. They were seriously talking playoffs and they sure as hell don't like losing to the Browns twice.

I feel for the kid a bit. Seriously.

A moron on the internet talking shyt is a different thing than than the commentators on all the team talk shows.

At least he made some money.

Last edited:

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
I will say this, the beating the Dipshyt took on the airwaves here was rough, with the commentators leading the way. They were seriously talking playoffs and they sure as hell don't like losing to the Browns twice.

Money? Is that an inconsiderable thing?

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
This is GREAT news, maybe he'll put his nose to the grindstone, come out mature, better able to read defenses, find the open second receiver on a tough play and make everybody around better. Some of those missed opportunities like against ugay will become big plays and catapult us into a giant year. Early excellent recruiting of QB's and all positions should be much easier. This a helluva lot better discussion about Franks than we were having last year at this time!

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
:lmao2: I like this guy.

But I think Ox is asexual. Bull with no balls= ox, ya know.

HauntedGator

Dec 14, 2016
Don't know or care about the NFL thing but Franks was on Finebaum just now and really is an impressive young man! You can tell confidence has been built inside him.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It may be possible that message boards are not for you. Go to Swamp Gas if you want rainbows and unicorns all day long - I like that this board deals in reality.

Otherwise, save your sermons. We've got PE for those.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

A moron on the internet talking shyt is a different thing than than the commentators on all the team talk shows.

Driskel has already made over a million dollars and if he's on a roster as of Week 1 next year, he'll make the final amount of his rookie contract - $720,000.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Mullen is gonna make our boy a real QB. Y'all just watch and see if he don't!

Great White Buffalo

Lifetime Member
Dec 7, 2017
I have little doubt DM can teach FF to read D's and go thru his progressions. He should make a big jump in his 2nd year in the system. The question is can he improve his accuracy. If he can and gets his completion % up into the mid 60's, he'll go in the first two days of the draft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.