His way out? Mac claims death threats on coaches and players: "It is what it is."

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
If I really stir things up, I can make as much as another 7 cents a day.

Well 7 cents is more than nothing, are you admitting that you post for other reasons? I only suggested something not that I know anything, since I don't.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This thread is gold :lol:

Is there a high profile coach in the country that doesn't get death threats?

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
OK, my detection of such is basically zero. Thanks for the correction.
Didn't mean to be offensive. When I responded to Law's reverse racist stereotypical portrayal of dumb Mississippians by saying State beat Kentucky almost as badly as we did, I actually hoped to stress the fact that State clobbered Kentucky and we just squeaked by.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
#fakenews

I know you like to stir the pot. You may assume that anyone who has an opinion or doubts has to make it known, but you would be wrong. If anything should be impressive, it's my growth in keeping my tongue in check. ...
Notfakenews. He is much better at sarcasm now.

If we could only get him to tutor Vulcan.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
...after a router reset...

Players with brains wouldn't comment on something like this.

:lmao2:

Too obvious on this one. We all know you're lying when you pretend that you would expect better from most D1 football players. Most young men that age wouldn't have enough wisdom or awareness not to jump in to something like this, especially these days when much of their life is broadcast so publicly. Most young men wouldn't, much less guys who are part of a team and who have been given the attention of 10's of thousands of people for the last 2-5 years of their lives. Players with brains.... Yeah. Sure.

:lmao2:

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
It's a massive plot to take down the noise in the system.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
#fakenews

I know you like to stir the pot. You may assume that anyone who has an opinion or doubts has to make it known, but you would be wrong. If anything should be impressive, it's my growth in keeping my tongue in check. ...but here I am getting baited into defending myself like a dummy. I'd like to see the last time I posted anything that communicated any confidence in Mac or this staff, much less eveidence of me being 'all in' on him.

Still, it's easier to put words in my mouth and frame me to take heat than it is to answer the logically derived questions I posed to you. Weak stuff, Ox. Not uncommon, but weak.

Nevertheless, you're my favorite poster.
Aren't you the guy in the mask?

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member

SC Gator

Sorta Kinda
Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
all I said was. “I would Kill for a better football team”, not that I would Kill “him” for a better football team.

He just misheard me. Move on....

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Didn't mean to be offensive. When I responded to Law's reverse racist stereotypical portrayal of dumb Mississippians by saying State beat Kentucky almost as badly as we did, I actually hoped to stress the fact that State clobbered Kentucky and we just squeaked by.

Not a problem I was not offended. We are all stressed by our lack of achievement and a coach who could surely use some education on how to manage a meeting.

I wonder if he even paid any attention to Saban when he worked with him. If he did little to nothing rubbed off.

Still I don't see a better alternative, but I might not know all of them.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I have no idea what the facts are or are not regarding this situation. but here is what I believe. I believe that this is MAJOR step #1 that Butters is taking to lay the groundwork for his own, voluntary exit. And if what I believe turns out to be true, then I say "You go Jimmy" and carry out that plan. No one will be at the door to stop you.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Thomas Goldkamp‏Verified account @ThomasGoldkamp 11m11 minutes ago
#Gators issue statement, say administration met with Jim McElwain over death threats comment. He added no details - https://florida.247sports.com/Bolt/Florida-Gators-Football-UAA-administration-meets-with-Jim-McElwa-109366410 …

LOL. No details. Uh huh.
Wonder if this will be his actual downfall. They look into it and realize he made it up/sensationalized death threats made by the fan base for his pity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.