Just beat the Noles and get a top 10 Recruiting Class

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Stone this all you want, but Clemsons classes averaged 12 and ours 11.
How many 5 stars and top 4s?

Because the last thing Insaw was Clempson at #2 in 5 stars, even though they had a high number of 3 stars.

#PercyHarvinsMatter

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
And how many of their 3 stars are Butters specials we stolen D2?

#ButtersMatter

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
I see none of you *******s can read a link. I even out the clemson link there showing their average class rank of 12 from 2014 to 2018.

Facts, not feelings. You two are starting to sound like liberal ******s.

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
How many 5 stars and top 4s?

Because the last thing Insaw was Clempson at #2 in 5 stars, even though they had a high number of 3 stars.

#PercyHarvinsMatter

The topic of the thread is top 10 classes. Just showed from a clemson site they averaged 12 for the years as stated and won 2 NCs with those classes. The years prior to 14 were lower rated classes except for 2011.

Read the goddamn link before I slap you. It's a clemson site.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
So? Where does the entire class rank dumbass?
First of all idiot, This is 2019. 2014 and 2015 are irrelevant.
Second I've posted roster rankings several times but Ill do it again because you're slow Recru.PNG
Clem clearly has more talent on their team. Maybe it's those seven 5*'s. :scratchchin:
Finally, Clemson is irrelevant. They play on the ACC. If we played in the ACC we'd be winning the conference every year too. Pull a patsy Big 10 team in the playoffs and boom we're in the Title game.

Anybody that argues that talent doesn't matter has a special place on "the spectrum".

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
First of all idiot, This is 2019. 2014 and 2015 are irrelevant.
Second I've posted roster rankings several times but Ill do it again because you're slow

Clem clearly has more talent on their team. Maybe it's those seven 5*'s. :scratchchin:
Finally, Clemson is irrelevant. They play on the ACC. If we played in the ACC we'd be winning the conference every year too. Pull a patsy Big 10 team in the playoffs and boom we're in the Title game.

Anybody that argues that talent doesn't matter has a special place on "the spectrum".

Look at the title to this thread you fuctard. It says Top 10. Look at any of the recruiting sites. The reason 2014 thru 2018 is relevant is a guy recruited during this time would have/could have played in the 2018 season with a red shirt year.

While the number of 5 stars does have an impact on final class rank, even with all those 5 stars, their classes still average 12 during this time with a high of 7.

The 2019 class mainly irrelevant because their contribution to this year will be minimal.

If I wasnt afraid my hand getting infected with your stupidity, I would punch you. Buy some reading comprehension, reread the topic title and first post, the stfu.
So instead

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
@Ancient Reptile isnt going to like this.

Look at the title to this thread you fuctard. It says Top 10. Look at any of the recruiting sites. The reason 2014 thru 2018 is relevant is a guy recruited during this time would have/could have played in the 2018 season with a red shirt year.

While the number of 5 stars does have an impact on final class rank, even with all those 5 stars, their classes still average 12 during this time with a high of 7.

The 2019 class mainly irrelevant because their contribution to this year will be minimal.

If I wasnt afraid my hand getting infected with your stupidity, I would punch you. Buy some reading comprehension, reread the topic title and first post, the stfu.
So instead
Okay imbecile. If we have more talent than Clemson how come we can't even win our division?

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Okay imbecile. If we have more talent than Clemson how come we can't even win our division?

Your reading comprehension hasn't improved and you call me an imbecile.

Please point to where I said we had more talent than Clemson.

I will wait.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
From 2014 thru 2018, on average, we have recruited better than Clemson. Yes, its true. I checked.

Recruiting records CAN BE worthless.

2014-16
2015-9
2016-11
2017-16
2017-7

Average is 12.
Rubbingtherock.com

Updated 4-year recruiting rankings for all 130: SEC dominates

That one shows us at #6 over the last 4 years and Clemson at #10.

Facts, not emotion.

Your reading comprehension hasn't improved and you call me an imbecile.

Please point to where I said we had more talent than Clemson.

I will wait.
Your wait is over.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Facts, not emotion.
This isn't a fact:

Using previous years of data as the testing ground, I found the projections work best when they are weighted as follows: this year’s recruiting class accounts for about 67 percent of the projection, last year’s accounts for 15 percent, the class from two years ago accounts for 15 percent, and the class from three years out accounts for about 3 percent. So I guess we call it a weighted four-year average now.

That is some toolbag selling clicks and magic elixir.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
This isn't a fact:

Using previous years of data as the testing ground, I found the projections work best when they are weighted as follows: this year’s recruiting class accounts for about 67 percent of the projection, last year’s accounts for 15 percent, the class from two years ago accounts for 15 percent, and the class from three years out accounts for about 3 percent. So I guess we call it a weighted four-year average now.

That is some toolbag selling clicks and magic elixir.
Yeah, I wasn't even going to bring that up. Dude just kinda randomly applied some scalers.

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Your wait is over.

By the rankings numbnuts. Which again, is what the thread is about. That thing at the top of the page that says " Just beat the Noles and get a top 10 Recruiting Class".

I bolded it and made the font bigger just so you see what the topic is about.

I stated we have recruited better and linked to the rankings that state such. Recruit rankings dip****. Two different ones.

A top 10 recruiting class isn't the be all to end all, which is the point seeing as what Clemson has done the last 3 years versus what we have done, or f$u for that matter.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Those who think the season is lost baffle me. We are in the exact same position as we were before the loss. Except we actually gained some national respect.
How so? We all thought we had a respectable defense before the loss, now we know we don’t.

I have no idea how you guys aren’t far more concerned than you are about the defense.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
How so? We all thought we had a respectable defense before the loss, now we know we don’t.

I have no idea how you guys aren’t far more concerned than you are about the defense.

Defense has been an issue all season, we played a team that we couldn't make one dimensional… Auburn True Freshman QB playing in his first truly hostile environment, Tennessee, Kentucky with a back up qb, Miami's joke of an OL, and the jabronie teams. LSU was the first real test of our defense.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
The defense had showed signs of struggling before this week, especially the secondary.

The secondary? Our signs of struggle of the D this year has been not being able to stop the run. Our secondary has shown some promise so far this season. Maybe you think because Burrow had around 10 seconds in the pocket every time he dropped back to find someone open as an issue with the secondary?

I really think if we had a healthy Greenard and Zuniga against LSU we might have been able to disrupt their passing game ... but we'll never know at this point. I don't blame the secondary for much against LSU. We couldn't get pressure and when you give any QB that much time they are going to find someone eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.