Super Bowl LVIII: San Francisco vs. Kansas City

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
As an Iron Worker, my dad built the Sliverdome in '74-'75, and then repaired it in '85 when the roof collapsed under snow. My dad took me to Lions games in the Silverdome the couple of times we could afford it. This guy's dad was an Iron Worker who built Ford Field and also took him to Lions games as a kid (and then died in a car wreck when this guy was 14). As the son of an Iron Worker and lifelong Lions fan, I get it... and so does EVERY Detroiter EVERYWHERE.. especially that guy in Cabo!
View attachment 66522

1705590341044.gif

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
My Mom's dead... so is my Dad... and my little brother... and err'body...
debbie downer GIF

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I saw that Sunday. Is that his line each time or was that spontaneous?

I can't recall the specifics but believe you had some event on Monday night.
How did it go?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I'm a Packers fan, but eagles are my second team :lol:
On that note, I honestly have no idea how the eagles' meltdown happened. Never seen anything like it. Honestly they could have probably gotten more 1st downs against Tampa lining up for 3 straight brotherly shoves every possession.

Unfortunately Kelsey was the key to that play and he's now gone. Hurts appears to be a one hit wonder.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
CJ mic'd up... "we hit and we fukkin hunt"... man do we (Gators, not Lions) need that on defense again...

Useless Trivia: if anyone watches the whole thing and wonders who the drummer in the Lions jersey is, it's Chad Smith of the Red Hot Chili Peppers. He grew up in Metro-Detroit and is still a fan.

MooseSmack

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Why would anyone, anywhere cheer for the trash can bucs? What a garbage franchise.
Some of us can’t help ourselves. We are real fans. Not fair weather fans. We may go home depressed or wanting to smash the tv at the end of the game. Piss and moan about the game but we are still going to show up continue to watch good bad or down right terrible. We cheer the team on regardless. Unfortunately we’re not any different watching the Gators. But hell yeah I’m gonna cheer and support the Dumpster fire that we call the Gators and the Buc’s. Why because we’re fans.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Some of us can’t help ourselves. We are real fans. Not fair weather fans. We may go home depressed or wanting to smash the tv at the end of the game. Piss and moan about the game but we are still going to show up continue to watch good bad or down right terrible. We cheer the team on regardless. Unfortunately we’re not any different watching the Gators. But hell yeah I’m gonna cheer and support the Dumpster fire that we call the Gators and the Buc’s. Why because we’re fans.
STOP!!! Yer givin' me Lions PTSD!!!!
Nights Talladega GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.