Treon Harris to start Saturday

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
oxrageous;n270673 said:
I'm encouraged by the lashing out and hatred for one another in this thread. That always means it's football time! :dance:

There's too much getting along in the offseason.

Go **** yourself........:drunk:

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
A) If you think our coaches are making decisions based on a player's race then you are an idiot. Shut the **** up.
B) If you think a player can't handle a position because of his race, then you are a double idiot. Shut the **** up.
c) If you think someone else on this board is A or B then name names. Or shut the **** up.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix;n270925 said:
A) If you think our coaches are making decisions based on a player's race then you are an idiot. Shut the **** up.
B) If you think a player can't handle a position because of his race, then you are a double idiot. Shut the **** up.
c) If you think someone else on this board is A or B then name names. Or shut the **** up.

Want names?
2nd Amendment and Lee for Three off the tip of my head appear to be IMO. Avatara is also a racist, but because he's black he gets pass doesn't he? :lol:

PS...now shut the **** up. ;)

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar;n270786 said:
The Grier pre-emptive preference over Treon is not about skin color, more about height and throwing the deep
pass accurately. ?? This is part of Gator play tradition, passing completions all over the field.
P.S. I like Treon just fine … it remains a whole-team thing that's created by a whole HC.

I agree its probably due to size and Grier not having played a real down yet so many hope he is the next good one at UF. I think Treon getting the start has to do with Grier struggling in situations in practice some that is why I think we may not truly know his ability under pressure until the SEC schedule but Mac will probably name a starter after the ECU game for sure.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
MJMGator;270937 said:
Want names?
2nd Amendment and Lee for Three off the tip of my head appear to be IMO. Avatara is also a racist, but because he's black he gets pass doesn't he? :lol:

Dude seriously shut up. The only racist from the sound of it, IS YOU. I don't give a **** who the qb is as long as the offense is good. Just because I like Grier's arm better for the offense than Treon doesn't make me a racist. If Urban was still the coach I would want Treon as the qb because his skills are better suited.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
LeeForThree;n271004 said:
Dude seriously shut up. The only racist from the sound of it, IS YOU. I don't give a **** who the qb is as long as the offense is good. Just because I like Grier's arm better for the offense than Treon doesn't make me a racist. If Urban was still the coach I would want Treon as the qb because his skills are better suited.

Maybe if you'd have said something remotely close to that beforehand, I wouldn't have come to the conclusion that your angry posts were fueled by racism. I just call me like I see em. I've been wrong before and I'm sure I'll be wrong again, but I'm betting otherwise on this one.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n271039 said:
Maybe if you'd have said something remotely close to that beforehand, I wouldn't have come to the conclusion that your angry posts were fueled by racism. I just call me like I see em. I've been wrong before and I'm sure I'll be wrong again, but I'm betting otherwise on this one.
This kind of stuff isn't really like you, man. I can see KC doing it but not you. What's the deal?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
desktop-1438959265.jpg

What happened to all the "just trust Mac" on the Mac train etc? Now he picks the "wrong" QB and half the board goes nuts.

FWIW I expected Grier (due to skillset and offensive philosophy) too but I've never understood all the poor-mouthing of a TRUE freshman QB who learned enough to win many SEC games for us in three weeks of fall practice. THREE WEEKS OF FALL PRACTICE. He SHOULD have been sharing time on the scout squad. It isn't his fault the last HBC was a total moron.

Mac has been saying the whole time that Grier wasn't taking the reigns and wasn't distancing himself.

:butthurt:

BTW, everyone has noticed that Ox gave me an emote, right? :proud:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n271043 said:
This kind of stuff isn't really like you, man. I can see KC doing it but not you. What's the deal?

Matrix demanded names. I just gave an opinion and it looks like I struck a nerve.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
MJMGator;271039 said:

You are right on one thing....I haven't said **** about race and you attacked me. You keep bringing up race....cause your a racist. It is pretty clear in my opinion. Everyone is equal, no matter what. Please go spew your racist bull crap elsewhere. It's sad that you have taken this thread to a whole new low, but I guess you must do so in order to match your intelligence. I will probably start ignoring you because I don't like conversing with racists like yourself.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
LeeForThree;n271057 said:
You are right on one thing....I haven't said **** about race and you attacked me. You keep bringing up race....cause your a racist. It is pretty clear in my opinion. Everyone is equal, no matter what. Please go spew your racist bull crap elsewhere. It's sad that you have taken this thread to a whole new low, but I guess you must do so in order to match your intelligence. I will probably start ignoring you because I don't like conversing with racists like yourself.

I'm probably not going to sleep tonight. :wobble:

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n270937 said:
Originally posted by threatmatrix View Post

Want names?

:burn:

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
MJMGator;271061 said:
I'm probably not going to sleep tonight. :wobble:

Oh crap....Treon is coming over for another "all nighter"

You could of just told me that's why you are so butthurt in this thread.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
LeeForThree;n271078 said:
Oh crap....Treon is coming over for another "all nighter"

You could of just told me that's why you are so butthurt in this thread.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I apologize if I offended you. Probably shouldn't have thrown any names out there, but Matrix damn near double-dog dared me and I was just voicing an opinion. Don't get so worked up over it...my opinion isn't that well respected around here. :lol:

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
MJMGator;271087 said:
I apologize if I offended you. Probably shouldn't have thrown any names out there, but Matrix damn near double-dog dared me and I was just voicing an opinion. Don't get so worked up over it...my opinion isn't that well respected around here. :lol:

It's all cool. Go Gators!!!!!!.....how much longer to kickoff

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.