Urban Meyer "absolutely" would take Dallas Cowboys job

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
HW7GPR55UYIFXJVQKHV5THQ67E.jpg
That looks like Maurkice on the left. That definitely does not look like a Pouncey to his right. Look how small the dude is.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I think Saban was close to being successful in the NFL. He wanted Brees and I think they got stuck w/ Culpepper. Imagine how differently the universe would be...if Saban got Brees. I'll leave it there.
Great point. Brees would be just another crappy QB whose career was ruined by the Dolphins. Some other guy would’ve teamed with Payton to make history in NO.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
That looks like Maurkice on the left. That definitely does not look like a Pouncey to his right. Look how small the dude is.

You are correct. But believe me when I tell you that the twins partied all over Lakeland in those hats. They had several made up and passed a bunch out.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I think Saban was close to being successful in the NFL. He wanted Brees and I think they got stuck w/ Culpepper. Imagine how differently the universe would be...if Saban got Brees. I'll leave it there.
I dont think it would have been 1 bit different. Dolphins were a disaster, with or without him. Now that's not to say that he couldnt win elsewhere. Maybe he could, I doubt it as his old school 'Im napolean and you are my pawns' schtick doesnt work with pros who make more and are viewed by the team and fans as more valuable than you. But either way, he wasnt winning jack at miami. It would take a Bill Belicheck to fix that dump.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Some of my best high school parties only required an open field, a schit ton of booze, fire, music and a bunch of friends. Doesn’t take much to party and get into debauchery.

While this is true, these are not the type of guys for that type of party...

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I dont think it would have been 1 bit different. Dolphins were a disaster, with or without him. Now that's not to say that he couldnt win elsewhere. Maybe he could, I doubt it as his old school 'Im napolean and you are my pawns' schtick doesnt work with pros who make more and are viewed by the team and fans as more valuable than you. But either way, he wasnt winning jack at miami. It would take a Bill Belicheck to fix that dump.
Belichek couldn’t fix the Browns. Not sure he could fix the Dolphins either. The whole organization has to be good to sustain the success he’s had.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Belichek couldn’t fix the Browns.

He had them in the playoffs and then the next season the owner decided to move the team. If you look who was on that staff, it was a killer staff. I think the owner has more to do with the Brown meddling performance than the staff.

I agree on the Dolphins ownership, they are about as useful as GatorJ.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
He had them in the playoffs and then the next season the owner decided to move the team. If you look who was on that staff, it was a killer staff. I think the owner has more to do with the Brown meddling performance than the staff.

:lol:

Btw, that tornado that ripped through Dallas(fortunately no casualties) Sunday night could've done us a favor and threatened the stadium. I would've taken a forfeit over that performance.

Not sure anyone in the league is playing better than Elliot right now, honestly. It's uncalled for.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018

That’s my point - without a complete, solid organization, its hard to win consistently. Inept owners factor into that equation. The Dolphins’ owner is about as inept as they come.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
:lol:

Btw, that tornado that ripped through Dallas(fortunately no casualties) Sunday night could've done us a favor and threatened the stadium. I would've taken a forfeit over that performance.

Not sure anyone in the league is playing better than Elliot right now, honestly. It's uncalled for.

I wasn't going to say anything, because ouch.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That’s my point - without a complete, solid organization, its hard to win consistently. Inept owners factor into that equation. The Dolphins’ owner is about as inept as they come.

Dolphins might have the worse/inept ownership in the last 40 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.