Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
They have been recruiting tight end. They just couldn't get any serious looks. This comes across as Napier deciding not to turn away quality players at needed positions for a reach tight end. I respect that. Butters and Mullen would take the reach.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
…. Another recruiting note, our new tight end coach can't seem to recruit a tight end at all this cycle no matter how hard he tries. He is the one coach who doesn't seem to be pulling his weight.
Well we did sing three last recruiting class. Is it any surprise it’s hard to get one to wanna come this year after siting 3 the year before .?.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I thought he was 5 star?
wtf GIF

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I thought he was 5 star?
wtf GIF
Take this however you want. lol. But, as soon as the rumors of Rashada to UF began, he got bumped to a 4 star. Conspiracy guys going nuts. He’s still one of the best QBs in the country. This is a huge get if Billy Bags can close the deal.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Take this however you want. lol. But, as soon as the rumors of Rashada to UF began, he got bumped to a 4 star. Conspiracy guys going nuts. He’s still one of the best QBs in the country. This is a huge get if Billy Bags can close the deal.
The gif was tounge in cheek. I've watched enough if his film to know he throws a great long ball. That's something that can be devastating to opponents if we also have a great running game.

I'm 100% in on how he fits into what I've seen of BNs offense.

I hope we get him.

if he turns out to be a loser, just remember, ... I was the first to balk at a lowly 4 star.

Last edited:

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
First, "Billy Bags."

Second, we've seen recruiting bumps go up for f$u, bamuh and ugaly, and down for UF for years. Count me as a conspiracy guy. The pattern is hard to ignore.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
That’s probably Chad Simmons. He’s the boss at On3 and has a well deserved reputation for hating UF.
I believe I communicated it wrong. I dont think Rashada's rating went down, I think they bumped some other kids up above him. I honestly don't care one way or another, he is who he is regardless of what the rating he is given.

gatorplank

Jul 28, 2017
It looks like the crystal balls have started coming in projecting AJ Harris to UGA. But he's supposed to visit us very soon. So what happens?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.